PwC Employee Reviews for Intern

Good working culture that comes with flexibility. Fast placed company and competitive. Performance will be rated by your colleagues and team managers. Team is very friendly and supportive. Intern paid rate is around RM1000.
it is very good for career development as a recent graduate who studied a finance related course at college. This is because there is a lot of job training.
I learned a lot about consulting and it was a great experience. As an intern, they had kept me really motivated and challende throughout the internship. It is a good company to gain expderience.
I have learnt a lot. great place to work. Strong leadership and training. allows for you to grow individually and as a team member. Many resources at your disposal. Great people.
Hiring in 2020 has been a nightmare for many companies. Going into a pending summer intern experience with PWC, they decided to cancel the in-person experience in exchange for an entirely virtual learning and digital upskilling experience for all interns while simultaneously offering job offers to all interns. This says a lot about the firm, investing in the candidates they had already vetted and brought in during a time of so much uncertainty.
very challenging and fast-paced enjoy the working place learn knowledge and the right place to start the career need to handle stress but good place for networking
Young people Great office Casual environment Flat organizational structure Long hours Salary low Work gets a bit boring sometimes Fast career progression if you are good
Grew my knowledge of the a financial services firm. Worked with people dedicated to investing time and effort into allowing me to complete tasks such as financial service reports etc
Typical workday involved working with the merger and acquisition team to provide ground-level support on various live projects for a merger of one of the largest media powerhouse firms with a net worth of $513 million and 42 subsidiaries and performing quantitative analysis and database management of the client’s financial reports.
Learned a lot about auditing and accounting in PwC. Colleges are really nice. Good environment and good location. Huge improvement space. Foresee future.
Many opportunities for interns to learn and apply their classroom knowledge to a work setting. Would recommend internship to other college students...
I was helping the team to finalize the excel sheets and PowerPoint slides as an intern. Therefore, my job wasn't so complicated and there was a good atmosphere in the office. However, full-time workers were working overtime all the time, which didn't seem to be very much appealing to me.
Very good in improving professionalism top to down. Its had a meaningful impact on my career. I really want to work here again sometime in my career just very long hours
As with most companies, it is really about the culture and people you work with. I was selected to the Assurance department and investigating deficiencies associated with fraud and errors for financial service companies. The nature of the work is mainly focused on client interaction, and some colleagues will have more experience in dealing with a particular clients. Thus, the pleasantness of the job comes from colleagues going out of their way to mentor and advise you when you need it. This helps newcomers adjust as well as connect with their respective mentors, besides getting the job done of course. Overall, if you are street smart (i.e. not saying things that will spook the client) then you should do fine. Anyone with an IQ higher than room temperature can do the job, but in order to excel, you need to learn fast and apply it effectively.
PwC has a great working environment, that promotes integrity, accountability and encourages the embracing of differences in people. It is a great stepping stone for lone to start their career
The company has a less stressful work environment compared to other accounting firms. Employees are very friendly and helpful. Less overtime work is expected from everyone.
I had good experience internship in PwC as the workplace is very fun and the flex benefits they provided is the best. They have flexwear, flexspace and an off day each first of friday every month.
I was able to intern with PwC for the past two summers while I was in college and it always felt like I was a part of a big family. The number of resources at your disposal is mind-boggling.
This is an incredible internship! The pay is great. The managers are extremely helpful. Everyone at PwC wants you to excel and be part of the team. Great place to work!
Amazing place to work. Management is supportive. Great leadership. Teamwork is vital. Excellence is prioritized. Working with different teams and different clients is the most enjoyable part of the job.
Worked here as an intern over the summer. A typical day of work consisted of assisting consultants with their ongoing projects. Learned time management and organisational skills.