PwC Employee Reviews for Senior Associate

Working in Pwc is kind of challenging especially you're posted in assurance department. Most of the time you would be assigned to tasks that looks impossible to complete them yet you'll be able to find sense of achievement after completing them. Summary: Challenging
Pros
Chances to work independently and steep learning curve
Cons
staff arrangement
- Open management and able to accept changes for good. - Take care of employees welfare - Encourage team work - Provide a platform to build a leader - Provide a good learning platform to employees
Pros
Great organisation overall
Cons
It is quite a good firm in providing learning opportunity to the staffs in terms of audit methodology, management skill as well as communication skill. As per expectation, the audit life during peak period was quite pressuring, however, it has been compensated with sense of unity from the team members as well as the satisfaction gained from the completion of portfolios.
Pros
Flexibility of working hours
Cons
Tight deadlines with few portfolios
Coming from engineering background with no history of accounting knowledge, I get exposed to accountancy field, and managed to complete my ACCA within 4 years time. It's a great place to build your career path, as well.
Pros
Great place to learn
Cons
Long hours, high demand.
I have gained valuable skills, knowledge and expertise in the audit function area through my current role as an Assurance Senior Associate in PricewaterhouseCoopers.
Pros
A place that give many learning opportunities
Cons
Have to work long hours
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at PwC?
  1. Senior Associate