How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

PwC Employee Reviews for Tax Intern

Tax Intern2 reviews
Malaysia2 reviews
It is a good firm to work with and will get a recommendation from managers if overall performance is excellent. Work and culture are varied across different groups within a large company.
It was a very great opportunity and experience to be an intern in PwC. I have learnt a lot throughout my internship period. I have been given the opportunity to prepare a simple tax computation for dormant companies. Besides, I learnt about the tax treatment for companies in Malaysia by key in the capital allowance which later need to be deducted from the tax payment. Prepare the Tax Information Package (TIP) to be sent out to the clients in order to gather all the information needed and many more. My seniors are very friendly and helpful. They guide me throughout my internship. The hardest part being an intern in PwC is that I do not have basic knowledge on tax so I need sometimes to really understand it. While the best things being there is I enhanced my skills and gain such a valuable experience.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at PwC. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9K