PwC

PwC Management reviews

Overall it was a great experience working at PwC as they have extremely good working culture. People were friendly and willing to teach whenever you need help or assistance. It was quite challenging during peak, as you are dealing with tight deadlines. However, it taught me that time management is very crucial and ways to manage stress. I am glad that I joined PwC as I was surrounded with great people and exposed to advanced working culture.
Management was very helpful and patient with the development of interns. The hardest part of the job was the travelling involved in visiting clients. The workplace culture can definitely be improved and work life balance should be prioritized more.
Anyone looking to work in the audit line, especially with a Big 4 needs to be prepared to work late nights and weekends. It's part of the learning curve/job requirement no matter the level/designation (junior staff/management level).
Is a great company to work for with friendly staff and helpful, Management keeps meeting and action oriented by task effectively and clear understanding of their responsibilities.
PwC Consulting is an excellent place to build foundation as a business executive. The learning curve is steep and the team members are highly intellectual and effective enabling me to grow in my career. Leaders in my division were admirable and they were willing to guide and get dirty on the ground if necessary.
Receivership and liquidation assignments Learned the roles and responsibilities of receivers and liquidators. Good management Good workplace culture Hardest part of job is dealing with difficult clients Most enjoyable part of the job is completing the assignment with good outcome.
Pros
Great place to learn and be trained
Personally as s a contract staff, started my first ever job with one of Big 4 during peak period, everday is very challenging. With the best people walking in the same journey, I found it was a challenging journey yet so fun. However, my learning curve during the time is the steepest in my entire life so far. I learned a lot from computer skills, professional skills to life skills from the job. The management is very organized and responsible towards the job and both upwards and downwards people. For example, there is an evaluation from managers to the juniors as well as an upward feedback from juniors to seniors upwards. The workplace culture is very professional, particular for the growth and development of all individuals and apply good relationship with the colleagues and clients. As audit life during peak period requires to work super long hours, it becomes the hardest part to me as I take public transport which the operation time is already fixed before 12.00 am. I can say everythng apart from the transportation is the most enjoyable part of the job. I enjoyed being part of the journey and PwC has been one of the best memories in my life.
Pros
The working style, the people & the brand.
Cons
No annual leave for contract staffs but understandable because short period
Management is considerate, they understand your personal problems & challenges. My boss & peers were very co operative , they always adjusted my personal commitments ( as Im a mother with challenges)
Its a great place to start your career. Great emphasize will be given on improving your professional knowledge especially your technical capabilities and soft skills. Great management and support staff to assist you in achieving your dreams
I joined PwC as an assurance intern using peak period and therefore long hours were expected. However, I was lucky enough to be placed in an engagement team that was full of life and also great teamwork without compromising professionalism. The management was helpful in manners they did not spoon-fed me but instead taught me the basics which made me progress further than others at an intern level. The long hours to complete deadline was nevertheless tiresome but because of the people I worked with, I came to love what I did.
Pros
Claimable parking, dinner, Ot, lifelong friendships
Cons
Long working hours
- Open management and able to accept changes for good. - Take care of employees welfare - Encourage team work - Provide a platform to build a leader - Provide a good learning platform to employees
Pros
Great organisation overall
Cons
I have gone through a typical day on my 1st day of internships. i quite challenging me to learn and adapt myself to working environment. Once i adapt to the situations everything is fun, good exposure for the fresh graduates. The supervisors are to suportive and willing to allocate their time to teach us even in their busy schedule. Good Management.
Pros
Lunch & Learn
PwC has an great working culture and learning curve. Management are good, colleague and helpful and friendly. Long working hour when peak season for audit.
Pros
Good learning curve
Cons
Long working hour
It is quite a good firm in providing learning opportunity to the staffs in terms of audit methodology, management skill as well as communication skill. As per expectation, the audit life during peak period was quite pressuring, however, it has been compensated with sense of unity from the team members as well as the satisfaction gained from the completion of portfolios.
Pros
Flexibility of working hours
Cons
Tight deadlines with few portfolios
Senior are very friendly and helpful. They are willing to teach and work as a team to solve the problem. Management are approachable.
I've experienced a great experience across my working experience as auditor with PwC. The exposure given in dealing with Senior Management was most valuable which one will not experience unless they've work with the firm. In overall, I enjoyed working with PwC.