PwC Employee Review

Highly engaging and productive environment to work at

11 December 2018
PwC Consulting is an excellent place to build foundation as a business executive. The learning curve is steep and the team members are highly intellectual and effective enabling me to grow in my career. Leaders in my division were admirable and they were willing to guide and get dirty on the ground if necessary.
11 June 2020
It is a good firm to work with and will get a recommendation from managers if overall performance is excellent. Work and culture are varied across different groups within a large company.
9 February 2020
Same location
Good working culture that comes with flexibility. Fast placed company and competitive. Performance will be rated by your colleagues and team managers. Team is very friendly and supportive. Intern paid rate is around RM1000.
8 January 2020
I had good experience internship in PwC as the workplace is very fun and the flex benefits they provided is the best. They have flexwear, flexspace and an off day each first of friday every month.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at PwC. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8K