PwC Employee Review

Productive and Good HR support

18 December 2018
Productive and Good HR support during out time in the workforce. Company was willing to give a lot of training as well to help out new staff to advance in their career.
27 May 2020
Overall it was a great experience working at PwC as they have extremely good working culture. People were friendly and willing to teach whenever you need help or assistance. It was quite challenging during peak, as you are dealing with tight deadlines. However, it taught me that time management is very crucial and ways to manage stress. I am glad that I joined PwC as I was surrounded with great people and exposed to advanced working culture.
25 March 2018
Same roleSame location
Personally as s a contract staff, started my first ever job with one of Big 4 during peak period, everday is very challenging. With the best people walking in the same journey, I found it was a challenging journey yet so fun. However, my learning curve during the time is the steepest in my entire life so far. I learned a lot from computer skills, professional skills to life skills from the job. The management is very organized and responsible towards the job and both upwards and downwards people. For example, there is an evaluation from managers to the juniors as well as an upward feedback from juniors to seniors upwards. The workplace culture is very professional, particular for the growth and development of all individuals and apply good relationship with the colleagues and clients. As audit life during peak period requires to work super long hours, it becomes the hardest part to me as I take public transport which the operation time is already fixed before 12.00 am. I can say everythng apart from the transportation is the most enjoyable part of the job. I enjoyed being part of the journey and PwC has been one of the best memories in my life.
Pros
The working style, the people & the brand.
Cons
No annual leave for contract staffs but understandable because short period
11 June 2020
It is a good firm to work with and will get a recommendation from managers if overall performance is excellent. Work and culture are varied across different groups within a large company.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at PwC. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8K