PwC Employee Review

High ranked company

9 October 2019
The big 4 is always indeed very impressive place to work for. There are many benefits such as tax away days, company given year end leaves, freebies and many events. Stressful job task and responsibility as you will be required to work under minimal guidances. Able to multi task and help with other related task if co workers are absent or on long leave.
11 June 2020
It is a good firm to work with and will get a recommendation from managers if overall performance is excellent. Work and culture are varied across different groups within a large company.
27 May 2020
Overall it was a great experience working at PwC as they have extremely good working culture. People were friendly and willing to teach whenever you need help or assistance. It was quite challenging during peak, as you are dealing with tight deadlines. However, it taught me that time management is very crucial and ways to manage stress. I am glad that I joined PwC as I was surrounded with great people and exposed to advanced working culture.
13 February 2020
Stressful in term of rushing deadline and no appreciation. However, is good to join and trained up in quality learning environment which can help to proceed to next career development.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at PwC. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8K