PwC Employee Review

okay and so so

3 January 2020
dont know how to describe but they still trust their worker. just the way they push worker is not good. and can make worker mental down. need more experience in contruction.
15 March 2019
Same location
Is a great company to work for with friendly staff and helpful, Management keeps meeting and action oriented by task effectively and clear understanding of their responsibilities.
11 June 2020
It is a good firm to work with and will get a recommendation from managers if overall performance is excellent. Work and culture are varied across different groups within a large company.
27 May 2020
Overall it was a great experience working at PwC as they have extremely good working culture. People were friendly and willing to teach whenever you need help or assistance. It was quite challenging during peak, as you are dealing with tight deadlines. However, it taught me that time management is very crucial and ways to manage stress. I am glad that I joined PwC as I was surrounded with great people and exposed to advanced working culture.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at PwC. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8K