Quest International University Perak

Quest International University Perak Employee Reviews

Malaysia6 reviews
Good. It is acceptable place to work.
I was working at 3 attached hospitals in different cities.

So sometimes it become troublesome to work in small city.
Those who come from outside Academic line need to learn fast and adapt in Academic world. They value the staff on achievement rather than the person himself.
You learn about better communication skill with the student and the department. The management still has a lot more improvement to go Hardest part of the job is have to on standby of the ad-hoc task.
Pros
Sharing session at least once a month
Cons
Meeting frequently
It is an upcoming education institute set up with the share by the government. They are trying their best to establish themselves. the Medical and Pharmacy courses are best.
Pros
good working environment
Cons
It is still establishing policies and standards
Given the portfolio of conducting English Enhancement Progrrame (EEP), I was able to practise my administrative role in terms of syllabus preparation, management of the programme, liaison with other faculties. It was a good platform to run the programme especially in assisting students to improve their English proficiency.
-Supportive management who listens to feedback

-Friendly and helpful colleagues

-Respectable and motivated students

I enjoy interacting with my helpful colleagues. Students are always there needing attention and guidelines whether in class or during non-academic activities. My days are filled with interesting and valuable moments. The hardest part of the job is when administrative tasks has to be completed during limited time frame. That requires priority and time management.
Pros
Provides higher learning opportunities for students from the northern part of Malaysia
Cons
Requires a bigger venue for students to sense a spacious environment for learning.