R Logic Sdn Bhd

R Logic Sdn Bhd Employee Reviews

Malaysia6 reviews

Flexible

Flexible workplace, fun and friendly environment, good supervisor and mentor guide, have opportunity to growth and promote, AWS and VB will be given based on personal performance.

Good working environment. Friendly colleagues and superior.

Good working environment. Friendly colleagues and good superior. Flexible working hours for executive staff. Management willing to accept our suggestions. And, no politics.

poor management.

I am alone at customer site. Some tasks required more headcount to get job done within 3 days. Company is unable provide people. Let's me settle myself.

fun workplace

just nice for new people to get experience, it got lot thing to do and learn also people here are supportive and will help you a lot when working. it a nice environment to work for

good teamwork

-normal shift working hours -learn about power supply unit, motherboard and panel -good teamwork -everything must be ontime -troubleshoot the problem outcome

Productive workplace

Handle inbound and outbound call. Also need to help front desk at peak hours. Do some administrative for work order. Time to time also need to do outdoor to pickup item from Philips dealer / customer house. But there's no career advancement in the company as we will keep doing the same work.

Pros

Free parking

Cons

No OT and Healthcare

Ask a question about working or interviewing at R Logic Sdn Bhd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

R Logic Sdn Bhd Reviews by Location

Learn about R Logic Sdn Bhd in popular locations

• R Logic Sdn Bhd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?