Ramsay Sime Darby Health Care

Ramsay Sime Darby Health Care Employee Reviews

Malaysia22 reviews
• enjoyable working place
• very busy working place but can solve it

• many new things to learned

• good staffing

• good management

• good environment

• good service

• good culture
Good management. Benefit are good for staff and family members. Management gives staff space to show talent and capabilities. Good teamwork among colleagues. Training are provided for improving the quality of service among staff
All team member was very helpful and work together

Very tolerant manager and supervisor with help many thing for doing task and job.

Good workplace and environment
Employees tend to enjoy work when their needs and values are consistent with those in the workplace. Maintaining a healthy and sustainable work-life balance.
Pros
Healthcare
Provide excellent customer care with value added services.
Ensure customer satisfaction by providing accurate and clear instruction.

Always willing to walk extra mile to assist customers.
Pros
Good recognition for hardwork
Cons
Long working hours
Good place to gain experience and i able to applied my own ideas in teaching method. But i am not able to continue due to less students. The courses need to be based on industrial requirement.
Pros
Able to do own decision
Cons
less practical
nice doctor to work with
up to date equipment

a lot of benefit for staff

always patience and fast and expert in managing time and care for patient

able to cope with hard or challenging situations
Pros
a lot of benefits for staff, shift hour working
Cons
no break sometimes
here i gain and apply most skill and knowledge in nursing. they also provide internal and external training for staff development. small company yet very good place to explore
Pros
small company
Cons
no cafeteria
at RSDSJ they not only concern about you, but the concern about your family too. A lot of benefit the are providing to whole family. at Emergency department i learned a lot and apply my skill according to the case situation
Pros
flexible working hours
Cons
work on weekend
As the ward senior i will be the team leader for everyday. I also doing roster and assignment for all srn and be a mentor for fresh graduate srn. Workplace culture is good teamwork among staff. The hardest part of the job is dealing with high dose of radioiodine patient. The most enjoyable part is all celebration will do in hotel.. Wau..
Pros
Got spectacle claim
Cons
Long working hours
Its a great workplace but stressful, even wherever we go there will be a stress so if we want tje good benefits stress wont be a big deal for all. Nice management too.
An objective to work in a dynamic environment to develop my potential to the fullest through continuous progress so as to achieve professionalism whereby individual’s contribution and performance can be recognised.
i have a good team who are willing to help each others good experience as a careline officer and have learned more in medical career communicate with patients handle internals calls external calls with general enquiry , emergency etc
Pros
free lunches
Cons
healthcare
The organization doesn't really support the importance of work and life balance. The bureaucracy issue amongst the older generation can be quite bad and they don't see younger generations as a power tool for an organization to move forward.
There have been shaky moments but the management did well in standing strong. BRAVO! I wish to return but unfortunately there isn't any vacancy for my position.
Time management and self discipline are 2 values very important enable me to provide the accurate result within the turn around time.It is a challange where i need to handle big amount of sample and validate without any mistaken and at the same time to monitor the efficiency of all equipment in the lab and also performed the external and internal Quality control to provide the accurate result for each patients.

It is best to work together with all staffs as a team to handle all huge amount of samples as it make me feel job satisfaction each time i manage to complete all patients result in time.
Cons
healthcare
A typical day at work - Procurement, operation,
What you learned - Procurement, Engineering

Management - Good

Your co-workers - Good

The hardest part of the job - Continue learning

Most enjoyable part of the job - Working & Procurement
Pros
Benefit
Cons
n/a
It is very stressful because only people of certain department are required to do every other jobs. Therefore, ones job satisfaction is very much affected.
a place were we can learn a lot especially the time management as well as good patient management. co-worker are very professional and got high standards of patient care. hardest part was every shif is very hectic and long working hours as well as not enough man power. but then, i enjoy every moment giving my best care to my patient.
Pros
high salary
Cons
hectic shift
Its such a honor to be working there with a lot of best mlt eventhough I'm just an intern student. I help them to label speciment, sorting, and prepare everything that are needed to do the test. It was fun. Eventhough I cant do any lab test there because we are not allowed to do so, but it such a pleasure at least we can help mlt staff there doing work. I think mlt suits me the best. I love doing tests especially the critical one such as blood gases.
Ramsay sime darby healthcare policy are great ,but not for career advancement ,since it has been bought over 50% share by Australian company.purely hey are keen on making profits and fail to take care of staffs benefits and career progress so on.
Pros
nothing much to say
Cons
no progress in career, no equal oppurtunity given.