Ramsay Sime Darby Health Care
Ramsay Sime Darby Health Care Employee Review

WIth ping pong table

4 February 2017
Time management and self discipline are 2 values very important enable me to provide the accurate result within the turn around time.It is a challange where i need to handle big amount of sample and validate without any mistaken and at the same time to monitor the efficiency of all equipment in the lab and also performed the external and internal Quality control to provide the accurate result for each patients. It is best to work together with all staffs as a team to handle all huge amount of samples as it make me feel job satisfaction each time i manage to complete all patients result in time.
Cons
healthcare
20 January 2016
Same role
Senior Laboratory Technologist (Current Employee) - subang jaya
Ramsay sime darby healthcare policy are great ,but not for career advancement ,since it has been bought over 50% share by Australian company.purely hey are keen on making profits and fail to take care of staffs benefits and career progress so on.
Pros
nothing much to say
Cons
no progress in career, no equal oppurtunity given.
12 April 2015
Same location
Staff Nurse (Current Employee) - Kuala Lumpur, M14
Learned so much thing such as handling premature baby,time management,breastfeeding mother and many more. I don't have any problems with colleagues as they are kind and hardworking. Every day at work quiet challenging as some time need to work alone with many babies. I love working with my team including all doctors as they are very helpful among each other.
26 March 2020
SRN (Former Employee) - Selangor
• enjoyable working place • very busy working place but can solve it • many new things to learned • good staffing • good management • good environment • good service • good culture