Ramsay Sime Darby Health Care

Ramsay Sime Darby Health Care Employee Reviews in Subang Jaya

All team member was very helpful and work together Very tolerant manager and supervisor with help many thing for doing task and job. Good workplace and environment
As the ward senior i will be the team leader for everyday. I also doing roster and assignment for all srn and be a mentor for fresh graduate srn. Workplace culture is good teamwork among staff. The hardest part of the job is dealing with high dose of radioiodine patient. The most enjoyable part is all celebration will do in hotel.. Wau..
Pros
Got spectacle claim
Cons
Long working hours
Its a great workplace but stressful, even wherever we go there will be a stress so if we want tje good benefits stress wont be a big deal for all. Nice management too.
An objective to work in a dynamic environment to develop my potential to the fullest through continuous progress so as to achieve professionalism whereby individual’s contribution and performance can be recognised.
i have a good team who are willing to help each others good experience as a careline officer and have learned more in medical career communicate with patients handle internals calls external calls with general enquiry , emergency etc
Pros
free lunches
Cons
healthcare
There have been shaky moments but the management did well in standing strong. BRAVO! I wish to return but unfortunately there isn't any vacancy for my position.
A typical day at work - Procurement, operation, What you learned - Procurement, Engineering Management - Good Your co-workers - Good The hardest part of the job - Continue learning Most enjoyable part of the job - Working & Procurement
Pros
Benefit
Cons
n/a
a place were we can learn a lot especially the time management as well as good patient management. co-worker are very professional and got high standards of patient care. hardest part was every shif is very hectic and long working hours as well as not enough man power. but then, i enjoy every moment giving my best care to my patient.
Pros
high salary
Cons
hectic shift
Ramsay sime darby healthcare policy are great ,but not for career advancement ,since it has been bought over 50% share by Australian company.purely hey are keen on making profits and fail to take care of staffs benefits and career progress so on.
Pros
nothing much to say
Cons
no progress in career, no equal oppurtunity given.