Ramsay Sime Darby Health Care

Ramsay Sime Darby Health Care Employee Reviews for Registered Nurse

a place were we can learn a lot especially the time management as well as good patient management. co-worker are very professional and got high standards of patient care. hardest part was every shif is very hectic and long working hours as well as not enough man power. but then, i enjoy every moment giving my best care to my patient.
Pros
high salary
Cons
hectic shift
nice doctor to work with up to date equipment a lot of benefit for staff always patience and fast and expert in managing time and care for patient able to cope with hard or challenging situations
Pros
a lot of benefits for staff, shift hour working
Cons
no break sometimes
Its a great workplace but stressful, even wherever we go there will be a stress so if we want tje good benefits stress wont be a big deal for all. Nice management too.
Learned so much thing such as handling premature baby,time management,breastfeeding mother and many more. I don't have any problems with colleagues as they are kind and hardworking. Every day at work quiet challenging as some time need to work alone with many babies. I love working with my team including all doctors as they are very helpful among each other.