Randstad

Randstad Employee Reviews

The boss was super cool and charismatic. Always handled changes and adversity professionally.He was one of a kind leader.Always appreciated the measures he takes to keep his employees motivated.Loved the culture!
Pros
Friday's Prime time : games and team building activities
Cons
micromanagement
Not the worst place I ve worked at but certainly not the best either. Very clicky organisation with poor senior management and a face that fits career development path. poor c+b and comms structure that made it almost impossible for the consultants to earn.
Working for RANSTAD was a great opportunity for me to really excel within there company, show who I am as a person and what I have to offer. This position was beneficial to me because it structured me to become a better person. The job taught me patience, empathy and a personal understanding of my client. great experience.
Pros
pay was great, coworkers were friendly, close to home
9am to 6pm Monday to Friday No Overtime Claims Fuel, Parking Fare, Tol claim Accounting & Finance Division 8 to 10 head accounts Recruitment Consultation Company Dutch Based Company 360 Degree Consultant
Pros
Free Lunch, Monthly Dinner
Cons
Head Department Behaviour
*Was a great adventure with 10 closures in one day *Management skills, negotiating *Management is awesome *Co - workers are amazing. *Nothing is Hard unless you think it is! *Team outings
Im handle payroll process daily such as collect timeshet,culculate o.t,do filling,key in data in system, Im learn about payroll process and it was very interesting,i will future study in this field. About management its very good , keep asking and follow up with the letest issue. The hardest part job for me ,its learning payroll process during 2 month only before all the task handover to me due to she going to meternity leave,and im proud with myself that im successfull learn everything. The most enjoyable is when the 1st time im doing a payroll with my ownself without any help .