RBC Employee Reviews

The work is fast paced as you need to meet client's deadline on that day itself, failure to do so, your client have to right to get an answer from your team leader for further clarification. Every month, your performance will be accessed by the manager and have a face-to-face session with manager regardless permanent employee or on probation period.
Pros
high allowances
Cons
short breaks, stressful
Personally, the really take care of their workers. They also provide insurance for contract hire. Transparent management which is very good & brings clarity.
Fully utilize your day at the office with the high volume of work but yet interesting with great culture, nice colleagues and attending training provided by the company.
i was happy to join RBC for the graduate rotational programme to kick-start my career. they gave me great essentials of banking and management, as well as taught how to work with the team and manage the stakeholders.
I have improvised my leadership skills in RBC and RBC welcomes fresh graduates. My team is the most supporting peeps I have ever crossed. I must thank RBC for providing me an opportunity to explore and develop my skills.
Toxic management. Blaming culture. Busy cant even have time for lunch break. Selfish team member. Work alone. Coach will harass you with no respect. Very challenging job with very non compensating pay.
Having a good and manageable team. A responsible manager. Low work life balance. Need to work based on other region. Good environment with friendly people on the floor.
great place to work, no canteen in the office, management is not bad, HR is okay, condusive work place, i love to work at RBC, nothing much to comment
Its a good company to work in, and they are spread across the world as well. Friendly environment with tons of activities performed every month. Very organized and fit for those from the line of banking, industry.. even military!
Pros
Nice environment for working
Cons
Deadlines
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at RBC?
Very good Place to work , good environment and work life Balance, with Diversity. good Benefits, Career Enhancement, Promotion opportunity, good pay and enjoyed every moment of work.
Pros
Free Drinks
Cons
No International Mobility Chance
I learn to have culture always put client at a first place. Always do something extra and think more lean process on behalf of client Client. Daily production is busy environment. Learn to manage well team and helping up each other is so important to increase level of efficiency and accuracy.
Open and friendly people, great culture, great work environment. Management discourage overworking/overtime by hiring temporary staff during busy months.
A typical day in my last position I fulfilled manage various clients accounts, perform reconciliations, provide on the job trainings to new staffs, validate instrcutions that are received via different channels.
Pros
Healthy environment
Cons
Working late hours
many tasks handle by each staff under minimum time frame.Happy working environment and learn more tasks which how to do mutli-task on same time.
Pros
free drink
Cons
lot of paper works and etc
Looking your parttime job after 5pm onwards. Nearby Puchong area will prefferable. The most enjoyable job is the work in currently doing. Appriciate could provide the better part time job.
Pros
Weekend
RBC is a multinational company where build your career. There are many good people who you can work, friendly environment etc.
benefits
Cons
long hours;
Young staff who are high motivation and work effectively However, long working hours and not much of overtime compensation for the employee Not much of employee recognition from the management