RBC

RBC Employee Reviews

Malaysia20 reviews

Found 20 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,553 reviews

good place for fresh graduates only

nothing much, good place to learn, but not in comprehensive way, some people inside aren't technical enough yet still can get promoted. Hiring manager that knows nothing about the field to manage people is even worse. Speechless.

Stressful working environment with no work-life balance

Please don't expect to back on time if you want be a fund accountant in here :) The workplace here is very stressful.The RBC office is far from the KL area.

Pros

Shift allowance provided if you work shift. Without shift allowance, your salary will be low

Cons

The basic salary is not competitive compared to other companies

FA review

Fast paced, have to meet tight deadlines daily.Fun and helpful team to be in, good management culture with little barrier in between employees and management.May be biased perspective, since there are other teams.

Pros

Friendly and helpful culture

Cons

Working hours different from typical Malaysians'

Fast Paced

The work is fast paced as you need to meet client's deadline on that day itself, failure to do so, your client have to right to get an answer from your team leader for further clarification. Every month, your performance will be accessed by the manager and have a face-to-face session with manager regardless permanent employee or on probation period.

Pros

high allowances

Cons

short breaks, stressful

Personally, the really take care of their workers. They also provide insurance for contract hire. Transparent management which is very good & brings clarity.

Productive day at office

Fully utilize your day at the office with the high volume of work but yet interesting with great culture, nice colleagues and attending training provided by the company.

Great start of the career

i was happy to join RBC for the graduate rotational programme to kick-start my career. they gave me great essentials of banking and management, as well as taught how to work with the team and manage the stakeholders.

Friendly workspace

I have improvised my leadership skills in RBC and RBC welcomes fresh graduates. My team is the most supporting peeps I have ever crossed. I must thank RBC for providing me an opportunity to explore and develop my skills.

Bad Company

Toxic management. Blaming culture. Busy cant even have time for lunch break. Selfish team member. Work alone. Coach will harass you with no respect. Very challenging job with very non compensating pay.

Great opporturnity

Having a good and manageable team. A responsible manager. Low work life balance. Need to work based on other region. Good environment with friendly people on the floor.

all good

great place to work, no canteen in the office, management is not bad, HR is okay, condusive work place, i love to work at RBC, nothing much to comment

Good benefits and balanced work life.

Its a good company to work in, and they are spread across the world as well. Friendly environment with tons of activities performed every month. Very organized and fit for those from the line of banking, industry.. even military!

Pros

Nice environment for working

Cons

Deadlines

I love my Work

Very good Place to work , good environment and work life Balance, with Diversity. good Benefits, Career Enhancement, Promotion opportunity, good pay and enjoyed every moment of work.

Pros

Free Drinks

Cons

No International Mobility Chance

fun with good leaders

I learn to have culture always put client at a first place. Always do something extra and think more lean process on behalf of client Client. Daily production is busy environment. Learn to manage well team and helping up each other is so important to increase level of efficiency and accuracy.

Great culture

Open and friendly people, great culture, great work environment. Management discourage overworking/overtime by hiring temporary staff during busy months.

Productive environment

A typical day in my last position I fulfilled manage various clients accounts, perform reconciliations, provide on the job trainings to new staffs, validate instrcutions that are received via different channels.

Pros

Healthy environment

Cons

Working late hours

work under stress

many tasks handle by each staff under minimum time frame.Happy working environment and learn more tasks which how to do mutli-task on same time.

Pros

free drink

Cons

lot of paper works and etc

Part time job

Looking your parttime job after 5pm onwards. Nearby Puchong area will prefferable. The most enjoyable job is the work in currently doing. Appriciate could provide the better part time job.

Pros

Weekend

Good place to work in general with wonderful culture and comforts

RBC is a multinational company where build your career. There are many good people who you can work, friendly environment etc.

benefits

Cons

long hours;

Young working enviroment

Young staff who are high motivation and work effectively However, long working hours and not much of overtime compensation for the employee Not much of employee recognition from the management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RBC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Learn about RBC in popular locations

• RBC