reckitt

reckitt Employee Reviews

- A very energetic work for a day - Learn passion, creative and have a good discussion with customer - management have fully support for us - we help each other and have a good team cooperate - setup dispaly - getting sales volume
- Working so worse- not enough manpower - lack management - no benefits for workers - always finding workers mistake- always blame workers.......
Pros
Cons
No healthcare
Lack of work life balance for finance department. You need to engage other department leaders at the right time. Finance systems are slow and not conducive for analysis. Lack of training and you are expected to accelerate your learning curve. Leaders come and go quickly.
Pros
Staff outing, discounted products, work place amenities, exposure working with diversity
Cons
Long working hours, poor leadership
Most work from 8-9.30am to 5-6.30pm, a day includes data analysis, project budgeting and planning, meetings with third party vendors, sales training, and internal meetings. I received major exposure to media buying and content generation, as well as the specialized field of medical marketing. My supervisor was a patient, knowledgeable mentor who provided adequate support and cultivated a positive attitude in the team. He was also known for presenting ideas and strategies in a slick, organized fashion. The hardest part of the job is learning and working with the strict regulations of the healthcare industry and set forth by the Malaysian and Singaporean health authorities. Celebrating not just personal successes but also those of my fellow team members.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at reckitt?