Recruit Express

Recruit Express Employee Reviews

Enjoyable time at Recruit Express. Good management support from mentors. Always work together to source more candidates for clients. Trainings are also given to newcomers to equip them the skills needed to succeed in the role. Nice environment, Good place to learn and grow!
Pros
Good work culture, Free pantry supplies
Cons
I have learnt quite lots of thing about whole recruitment process such as sourcing, screening and job posting. Its what makes me a better person today. I learned that we have different attitude, culture and out look towards life. It reminds me not to judge things immediately and jump into a conclusion.
Pros
Family culture, Free snacks!
Cons
Impossible is nothing. With determination, you can conquer all challenges.
Strong performing culture and very comprehensive internal support. Nice environment and good management, Colleagues are very friendly and supportive! Training are provided when i newly joined.
Pros
Good career development, Great Colleagues
Cons
Need to be more competitive
Enjoyed working here! 1. Colleagues and superiors are friendly and helpful 2. Good management with open working culture 3. Good opportunity for fresh graduates to learn recruitment and sales Highly recommended.
Pros
Monthly birthday celebrations!
I love working here. Colleagues and superiors are helpful and supportive, able to earn more than i have expected, good management with open working culture, good benefits as well
Pros
Training provided, Incentives
Cons
Short breaks