Recruit Express

Recruit Express Employee Reviews

Malaysia6 reviews

Collaborative Environment! Good Colleagues to work with~

Enjoyable time at Recruit Express. Good management support from mentors. Always work together to source more candidates for clients. Trainings are also given to newcomers to equip them the skills needed to succeed in the role. Nice environment, Good place to learn and grow!

Pros

Good work culture, Free pantry supplies

More improvement needed

Doing something very repetitive but fun sometimes. Will have up and down if your sales in not stable. They do implement a salary deduction scheme if you did not hit the min monthly target.

Pros

Some place that you can learn alot of skills

Cons

Benefit can be improve

Excellent platform for Fresh Graduates

I have learnt quite lots of thing about whole recruitment process such as sourcing, screening and job posting. Its what makes me a better person today. I learned that we have different attitude, culture and out look towards life. It reminds me not to judge things immediately and jump into a conclusion.

Pros

Family culture, Free snacks!

Cons

Impossible is nothing. With determination, you can conquer all challenges.

Productive and Enjoyable Experience

Strong performing culture and very comprehensive internal support. Nice environment and good management, Colleagues are very friendly and supportive! Training are provided when i newly joined.

Pros

Good career development, Great Colleagues

Cons

Need to be more competitive

Great Workplace

Enjoyed working here! 1. Colleagues and superiors are friendly and helpful 2. Good management with open working culture 3. Good opportunity for fresh graduates to learn recruitment and sales Highly recommended.

Pros

Monthly birthday celebrations!

Great Place to Work

I love working here. Colleagues and superiors are helpful and supportive, able to earn more than i have expected, good management with open working culture, good benefits as well

Pros

Training provided, Incentives

Cons

Short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Recruit Express. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits