Rentwise Sdn Bhd

Rentwise Sdn Bhd Employee Reviews

Malaysia9 reviews

Good people, system not established well.

Good surrounding, good people, the only thing lacking is the enforcement of system and knowledge movement between peers and management. It is hard to change people mind set when come to implementation of a new rules or system.

Pros

Good people, flexible timing.

Cons

Less chance for career advancement

A great leader with a very futuristic mindset

Great place to work and the staff are all friendly. Working culture is not bad. They do organized games and are very keen on improving mental health and also the quality of service provided.

I believe the company will grow big with ideology of Green IT solution.

You need to adapt fast and learn quickly to go through any task. Everyday is always busy with workload. Overall, this workplace is great enough. Workload is fine and you will learn more moving forward

Pros

Great and excellent place to grow up and experiences, Nice Environment, Nice Mentor, Great place to work with

Cons

Management's decision always changing, High employee turnover rate, For higher position, you will face a minimal politics in the company and TAI CHI, To be TAI CHI by others will made you strong to enough endure during work and temper you

Nice environment, friendly staffs

I had a great time there and I learnt a lot and I also made new friends . When I was leaving they threw a party for me . It was a nice experience and i still remember all the time I spent there .

Pros

Quality breakfast fast

Cons

Extra hour

Can gain work experience

Worked there almost 7 years and learnt alot during my service. Unfortunately management did not worked the best to gain more positive interest among the staff and high turn over.

Good environment to learn. Multitask

Good environment to learn. Multitask is required. Potential and growing SME company. Need more time to transform and change the existing culture. Good to have this experience.

Good and Friendly management

More calls will be from Malay clients. The culture was different compare to the DXC because here almost majority was an Indian. The management was very friendly.

a work place to learn

this company is good place where we can learn a lot of things related to IT,sales and business. we can gain more knowledge and physical works by our self in this company.

Normal

Good workplace to learn up new business concept and to implement concepts

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Rentwise Sdn Bhd?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rentwise Sdn Bhd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits