RESPIMEDIC SDN BHD

RESPIMEDIC SDN BHD Employee Reviews

I have learned about medical equipments and usage of it with more deeply provided knowledge. A place where we would able to learn about medical background. Good management to reviews every 3months period.
Learning organization with new ways of doing sales and marketing. Support from team members by sharing product knowledge, experiences and good values.
Pros
Support from Management and colleagues
Cons
Learning new ways after Covid-19
i like the most here is because this company is people and task oriented. The management ensure all newly staff joined here undergo the performance evaluation every month to gauge staff performance and to assist them to know the areas that need to improve and to prepare them for confirmation within the given time period. The management also understand the staff problems and assist them to overcome the problems. This company will treat everyone equally. Everyone here are friendly and very helpful.
Pros
5 days working
Cons
Owner brags about the company being great and what not but it is not what it seems to be. Long hours work without being paid,forced to come in for work during weekends and public holiday without any compensation. Salaries are not paid on time, when staff raise question about it they are very likely to be fired for silly reasons and yet the salary wont be paid. Recently they fired a bunch of people without paying a dime especially in trying times like this. Terrible place to work for.
Official response from RESPIMEDIC SDN BHD
14 December 2020
This is fake review as we never hired anyone for the position of Product Manager. We hope Indeed will disclose the reviewer so we may consider taking legal action for tarnishing the company and management.
I have experience Rider despatch and store assistant I am ready to work and hope to be responsible, I try to improve the quality of work And according to every instruction given
Pros
I like
Cons
Good job
  1. Employee Reviews