RHB Bank Berhad

RHB Bank Berhad Employee Reviews

Malaysia231 reviews

High workload, Toxic workplace, low work life balance

Working as part of their sales executive and i gonna said it such a high pressure, toxic workplace to work at. They don't even provide me with a my own workplace as i had to share it with everyone else. The team in here are such a toxic workmates as they all gossiping and being loud and rude to each other. I wish they make a better change on the management part to be more work friendly place.

nil

all well good nice experience working experience good...famiky environment..but living in klang valley the paid will be not enough due to cost living.....

Pros

nil

Cons

nil

Excellent Job Environment.

Productive Industry, i love it. Best management and best staffs.Hope can get best position again such as Branch Manager or Area Manager. I've submitted my cv for the management to view... After left RHB , now my education qualification is Ex Master in Business Administration.

Best Workplace Ever

Doing Sale with RHB Bank is the best moment that i ever have because at RHB Bank i can make a lot of money. Have a good teamwork and good leader to guide me as a junior staff.

if you can work under pressure, you can work here

Very little opportunity for growth.Good incentives.Low work life balance.Work under pressure to achieve monthly target.Friendly colleague.Low salary compared to other companies.

Pros

Nice working area

Cons

Pressure to achieve target

Good workplace to start as a freshie.

Really good experience. Must be active & fast learner to be there. As csa, you need to figure it out the solutions for the problems but dont worry, the staffs were friendly & very helpful. Medium range for the pay.

No words

Simply very torturing TL. Always torturing to do other team's work. But never paid extra to the extra work we do for that other team . Never get relaxed break.

Pros

Ntg

Low life balance, Low compensation

High workload, low compensation. Low in term of staff appreciation. Unsystematic management. High stress. Improper training. Low increment & bonus. Need to be more independent to learn

Pros

Office next to LRT

Cons

low salary, low increment

competetive and fast phase

its a good place to work. management is okay. the learning curve is steep and challenging at times. environment is okay but it depends on the department you work for.

Fun Workplace

The team members are professional at work but collaborative when needed. The hardest part is where the branch does not being cooperative enough for some of the matters arises

Cons

Call volume to staff ratio is not balance

A lot of monthly business presentations

I left the bank because my responsibilities entailed a lot of travelling to branches. My main responsibility was to ensure each branch met the desired business targets as required . If budgeted business was not achieved, I would be queried, being the Head of the entire region.

Competitive & sales driven focus

Good working environment with colleagues. Team focus more on sales, as there was a target that need to be achieved. When one haven't achieved yet, team will help others to achieve the sales target.

productive and very supportive colleagues!

I enjoy working here as it has work life balance and good benefits.i love it all but only the salary.i think i am not being paid enough.The trainings given are good and the facilities provided are good

Pros

good colleague and bosses, benefits, career growth

Cons

salary

People are friendly.

People are friendly. Boss is nice. There is career advancement opportunities. Perhaps management can improve on work life balance and compensation..

Talk About Sales Only

Target oriented job. Everyday talk about sales. A very stressful job. Manager off during weekends but you have to go work at branch, outlet or at roadshow. Almost everytime your work expense claim are rejected by your superior. You loss more than you gain at this company.

High turnover people come and go

Back office perspective Toxic environment Abundant workloadThe pay is low not worth it for entry level. .

Cons

Short breaks. Boss expect you are a robot.

Fast-paced workplace that emphasize collaboration between coworkers

Not much to say since I was there not for a long time but overall it was pretty nice. For a contractor like me, there are no bonuses or perks so I don't know much about it. Standard pros and cons working at a bank

Not a good place at all

A typical day at work getting threatened to finish a task that is impossible to finish. Management wants unrealistic and unachievable goals when they pay you low and not even pay overtime. Any ideas will not be taken seriously and management will just dismiss them. The salary range is also too low for a company boasting about being in the top 4 bank ranking list in Malaysia and its seemingly high profits. No matter how hard you work, and even if you get high KPI the annual bonus will not be based on the KPI, makes me wonder why is it even there on the first place.

Good team members, they will guide you.

Good team members, they will guide you. Free training and free lunch. Learning more about the new technologies.Politics and toxic, turnover rate is high.

Pros

Free lunch, training

Cons

Long working hours

Ok.

Very very hard to get promotion especually working in non sale job.Back office work usually is working long hours and even during weekend.Hard to get overtime.

Pros

Medical & loan benefits

Cons

No being well reward even when you have study hard.

Not a good company to work at

Had to sacrifice my weekend and AL to attend to work related matters. Most importantly the pay is very low and bonus & increment is extremely low and doesn’t compensate our workload

Pros

None at all

Cons

Low pay and too much workload

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RHB Bank Berhad. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits