Robert Bosch Corporation

Robert Bosch Corporation Employee Reviews

Malaysia25 reviews

Found 25 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,208 reviews

Healthy working environment with friendly colleagues

The working environment is good and everyone is so kind and teach me when I start my internship there. Can learn anything we learnt even from other departments.

Pros

good people, happy environment

Cons

It is normal to have only allowance for interns . No other benefits for interns.

Good place for internship program.Have good allowance for intern.Nice and beautiful place .Have canteen and also clinic.Good environment. High security.

– 4 September 2020
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We greatly appreciate your input and are happy to hear you’ve had a good experience collaborating with us.— Your Bosch Team

Productive and fun workplace

I had learned a lot in this company while I doing my internship. this is because in my department that has two sections there are blue collar and white collar sections. blue-collar is for the lower management like operator, admin clerk and etc. for my job scope is blue-collar that I need to cover more than 500 workers that has foreigners and local workers. the workplace so relaxed and peaceful and people always help me when I need their bits of help.

– 18 September 2020

Good and Friendly Employee

1. They are very friendly when talking to them. 2. Can learn a lot of thing in there. 3. They will willing to teach you when you have anything didn't understand.

productive and competitive

a very productive workplace where every morning we will have a briefing on how much production that we should meet on that day. we will be working in group.

– 22 September 2020

Work experience

When i work that company its was super experience. The company employees are very friendly and hardworking too. The salary they give for my internship is enough. I really love the place to work.

– 3 November 2020

good experience for intern student

Robert Bosch was one of the platforms for a student intern to get experience. Here you can get many experienced since you will work as actual. You can get knowledge & skills from your senior. Here was the best place you can learn from this company. Thanks

Have ping pong table

Typical day is good Mechanical Engineering, process engineering Management is good Workplace is good, Hardest part is longer working hour Good friend

Pros

Good Environment

Cons

Longer working hour

Productive and friendly environment

i learn about SAP system that most department will use it. i will open SAP system to check the data and run the data. Most of the employees are very friendly and supportive to each other. The hardest part of the job is when i receive last minute job and when i have a lot of job to submit before the due time. The most enjoyable part of the job is i can come at any time as long as it is 8 hours working time.

Pros

Affordable prices for food and flexible working hours

Cons

Last minute job

Productive and all staff very friendly

- Working days hours is Monday to Friday ( got to days of weekend) - To ensure all logistics movement is secured. Learn how to handle of security access system and to ensure the container number and quantity of finish goods is right in container before exit from plantation. -Have a systematic management -A lot of people and always help each other -Arrange a big project -Even in different department, they always want to know what the other department do.

Pros

All the food have a subsidies

Best working environments

Had a very good working colleagues. Managers were nice and excellent work life balance. Systematic development process with cross functional team from different background. Would definitely recommend the company to anyone. You need to put in the effort and you will gain

Small place with a little room for improvement

I have learned the process of onboarding Blue collar workers (local & Foreign) along with their documentation. Communication skills is essential used to communicate with Head of Departments, Vendors and the workers' inquiries.

Pros

Flexi Time bank

Cons

Short breaks

Very productive and fun place to work.

I got full support and training from mu higher management. They did not hesitate to give me big responsibilities. I also learned a lot about the press machine that was used in the production line.

Pros

Clinic, Gym and volleyball court

fun environment which have flexible working hours.

overall, the company have enjoyable environment because of low pressure from upper management. the flexible hours of working help employees able to spend more time with family.

Pros

flexible working hours

Good company

Is a Multi National Company. Good and secure company. Get a medical benefits for all employees, annual fix bonus and profit sharing based on company profits.

Pros

Flexible working time

Cons

Longer working hours

Dyamic company and good atmosphere to work with

Can give more opportunity to fresh graduates for new hire rather than just focus on internships by giving them training . A good flexible working time company and a good atmosphere company . Employees are very friendly.

Pros

flexible time, in house clinic, canteen

Full of Knowledge

In a typical day in my last position I fulfilled my recruitment and selection task. Throughout the day I completed various administrative duties as well, including answering phones, drafting documents and emails, filing and greeting customers. I also provided strong customer service and resolved customer issues.

Pros

Flexible Working Time

Fun and Diversified Platform of Learning

Typical Day at Work: Advocate, enact and maintain site design and operation in social media (SoMe) Media monitoring, copyedit, proofread and revise communication materials such as proposals, bios, article, social media content and newsletters to achieve public relations initiatives Networking with associates to attain good internal communications of the organization Work Culture: -Flexible working hours -Friendly and diverse workforce -Freedom of speech and expressions -Good compensation and benefits for temporary and permanent staffs

Pros

Good compensation and benefits

Cons

Majority are interns or contractual staffs

Really good

I've learn a lot in here. The management and manager here was very nice and they are easy to communicate. I am enjoy to work here because my superior are very understanding and willingly to assist me when i face any difficulties

Pros

Flexible working hour

Cons

No overtime

a typical day at work

there is nothing interesting, just come to work and do the work as a daily routine of running the machines.. Working in groups sometimes fun, sometimes not,for the short story just come and enjoy with my job position 😉

Pros

the same food from morning to evening, and sometimes expensive price

Cons

working 12 hours a standing rest for a while sometimes making me feel very tired

This work place is really encouraging work life balance as the work there is very tough. However, there are lots of worksand skills can learnt there.

It is a huge company which can be adapted easily by someone who have a high professionalism skiils. It is low contact culture as the hierarchy there is flare and implementing flexible working hours. The co-workers there is really helpful especially to the trainee.

Pros

Flexible and health environment.

Cons

Low work lifr balance.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Robert Bosch Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits