Rocana Hotel

Rocana Hotel Employee Reviews

Malaysia4 reviews
Rocana Hotel is a highly productive environment. The company allowed me to grow professionally. The management are motivated with good results. The staff are very friendly and hardworking. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you accomplished your task.
Pros
Free lunches, phone allowance provided.
Cons
Sometimes need to stay back to finish your work.
I learned a lot in the intern. how to manage stress and prepare my task in a fixed time. all the staffs are friendly . my manager always teaches me all the tasks she does.
Pros
free lunch
The environment working there was good.
I learn a lot, how to serve customers, to handle some cases and so on. My working season was on a holiday break, so there was a challenged for me, because of its was my first time working in hotel. My enjoyable moment is went there are have some event at the hotel. So its was a learning process for me.
Pros
Free lunch
I am a responsible person and I like to learn some new. Furthermore, I can work with teamwork. So, I want to get another job because I want to learn some new and I would like to learn how to manage the problem with team and enviroment.
Pros
1 Hour break
Cons
1 Hour break
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rocana Hotel. Our community is ready to answer.
4.5