Samsung Electronics

Samsung Electronics Employee Reviews

Malaysia87 reviews
Needed your full commitment
You will learn a verry good way in production management. Will received good benefit from company. Salary package should be consider high. Thank you very much
Pros
Many methodology of production management
Cons
Many unnecessary task
challenging place to work
a very good company to improve your knowledge and skills. very unique team culture. fun to work with the team. colleagues are friendly and willing to guide whenever needed.
Job summary
You can learn many things when you work here such as maintaining the production machine and how the machines works. Learn how to be punctual when come in to work.
Nice environment
good for learning international construction standard.Great management structure.Good leadership and work latest technologies and method finish the job fast.
A good workplace with safety place
Got a new challenges as a maintenance winding, we must indepence in workplace, should be a good maintenance to repair machine breakdown under 3 hours.
Excellent
Good work place with energetic team and have learn how to work in team and the management is the best, always have a smile in their face, have a good workplace cultures
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Long hour
Good company and staff
good working environment workplace, friendly staff, I have learned many new things. leader guide you on how to do the task and how to achieve KPI and performance
Positive environment
Good time and staff management. The employees are rewarded based on performance and the monthly review are collected from employees for improvements. Employees stay updated on current issues.
Cons
Insufficient pay
work life balance
boss is super kind. whenever we have to OT on weekend, boss provide food for us.
the management is good, the salary coming on time,and get reply feedback from management when we have any enquiry
Pros
free food
Cons
doesnt have a proper workplace
Nice working enviroment
Nice working enviroment, even in chasing the progress but there is alot of new knowledge and experience learn from samsung engineering.

Learn about the system and work flow of the material procedur, working n many calture of the poeple.

Need to chase the progress with other department that still not prepare their task.

Mixed around with the other worker that understand and helping in any progress on work.
Pros
Nice salaries
Cons
Long hours and contract basis
Productive and Enjoy working with teammate
Flexible time working.
Learn new things about telecommunication, and management.

Enjoy and excitement.

Need to achieve target everyday.

Clicks very supportive and help each other.
Pros
Claim meals, OT and mileage
A very nice and warm workplace
This is the place where we can trained ourselves in selling skills, customer service skills, communication skills, our patience, our pride and our ego.

If we are manage to Conquer and control all of this challenges, there, you will be somebody.
Pros
Nice bosses n colleague's
Cons
Critic and condemned
Very productive and had lots of fun working there
Working at samsung is an interesting experience where I have gained a lot of knowledge in improving my communication skills. I also learned how to improve my sales on time or else I will not able to achieve my target. I worked for 12 hours a day with a short break twice. Sometimes I will just eat in the stall. The most enjoyable experience I got there was learning a new thing with productive members, while the hardest part was making a sale every month.
Pros
Free lunches sometimes
Cons
Short breaks and not enough time to perform my prayer
Fun and balance work
Work in service center need you to very passionate in assisting the customer needs and understand their issue before send in for any action. Here we provide advice and device inspection. Educatwe to custyomer on how uto use samsung device and give best service first time visit for customer
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Movies, Health crae
productive
as a customer service officer, we were train to be understanding towards customer problem, be empathy and try our best to help them with their problem. The colleague always help each other.
Pros
comfortable workplace
Cons
break is not at lunch hour
Enjoying working and good environment
Samsung is the largest company in the world also one global company in the world so I want to say thanks Samsung once again. Because I work already in Malaysia Samsung sdiem and I like a Samsung .because in Samsung company has been very good rules and everything facilitates are giving to employees
Pros
Free lunch and per day 1 juice
Cons
8 hours if more then 8 company will pay for employees
Productivity, Learning and Fun
I was in Malaysia and working days are normal (Monday to Saturday), sometimes even require to work on Sunday (Based on Operation requirement) as it was productions company.

I have learned in this Samsung Company's mostly about operation of production department to run smooth production with maximum quality products with minimum cost.

To talk about Management, I highly appreciated and respected the way Management taking care about their employees, I am very satisfying.

Work place & and culture is good, Does respect each other culture.

There is no such a hardest part of the job during my period in this Samsung Company.

Most enjoyable part of the job is To get it done on time under high pressure and appreciation of the same
Pros
It was free lunch and room
Cons
No comment
Productive and fun work
Working Days: 5.5 Days (Monday -Friday)
Working hours: (8 hours /12 hours shifts)

Responsiblities: Customer care. Keep working enviroment clean and neat. Team work.
Cons
Productive and Faster to achieve target
Most of staff give 100% commitment when doing their job, help each other and make collaboration to completed difficult task. Staff also nice and smart
Pros
Free lunch, accommodation, Transport, Overtime
Cons
Short Leave
Good Place for a fresher to learn about Manufacturing Industry
An engineer here will be well equipped with vast knowledge of manufacturing since Samsung SDI Energy Malaysia is a well known manufacturer for Lithium-Ion Battery Manufacturing. A fast paced working environment in which a person's technical skills, management skills and communication skills in vital in carrying out the tasks given.
Pros
Free Lunches, Free Parking, 24 Hours Mart and Clinic
The best place I ever working.
Samsung will always be my favorite working place. Always take a good care of their employees & a lot of benefits for us that make we feel happy while working there.