SAMTEC, INC

SAMTEC, INC Employee Reviews

Malaysia11 reviews
New knowledge for me due to before this the job scope not same with my previous company. At samtec job scope for production covered all engineers, quality, and payroll job.
Happy work with Samtec, good teamwork with other departments also my production, good bosses, good environment, good people,have new knowledge there (reading drawing) and good salary
doing work with a group make me learn more about helping each other, make faster work, how to conduct the product nicely, how to support each other, and in there we can learn more about the product, not just make one product and doing that for a whole day.
Job scope and work facilities really on point. I rated 9/10. Every wednesday and friday everyone got healthy freebies. Fulls of fun event every month. Need to improve workplace culture WERE REALLY TOXIC.
There are many things I learned in the company including how to start the work process. Furthermore, safety measures during work. Then, the company cares for the welfare of the worker well and benefits the employees.
Pros
Free transport
Cons
Short breaks
Samtec have fantastic working culture. The company prides itself on it's customer service level, quality and people development. Everyone are treated equally and have an opportunity to grow with the company.
new factories . good environment. managements not good. need to make fast job and output . more girl in this factory. all malay girl work as production . more pressure.
Pros
free fruit every wednesday and friday
Cons
management failed
Only work on weekdays and off day during weekend .. If you support overtime you can get almost RM3000 per month .. Also just simple daily work , great teamwork and many benefit if already confirm
Pros
Daily meal allowance RM3.50
Cons
Small canteen
Very Best Work Place
-Off Day on Saturday and Sunday

-3 times for break time (morning, noon and tea break)

-Good culture

-Learn how to handle associates

-Very good management

-The hardest part Is

-The most enjoyable part of the job is I very like to meet with associates, hearing their problem and try to solve their problem.

-I love to help associates and make them comfortable to work in Samtec
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at SAMTEC, INC?
Pros: Training provided, learn new things and have a complete understanding bout the job scope

Cons: Bad hierarchy of supervisor and team leader, not willing to accept or negotiate when there's a small mistakes that you make. Ask for a reasons, give a reasons, don't accept ask for another reasons. Like wtf?
Uma empresa com otimo ambiente de trabalho, muito dinamica e com uma cultura muito parecida a uma empresa automotica com um controle de qualidade excelente e utiliza bons sistemas de medicao para controlar o tempo de entrega de todos os pedidos , trabalha com o sistema de portas abertas em uma linha gerencial horizontal.
Pros
Otima cultura Empresarial
Cons
Esta localizada em Malasia - Asia