Sanmina Corporation

Sanmina Corporation Employee Reviews

This Company produce electronic goods for Motorola such walkietalkie and handphone. They provide shift (4days work and 2 days off). They provide benefit such as Maternity Leave, Overtime paid, Annual Leave and Transportation cost.
Its very nice place to work. All my sabodinates are very kind enough to share their knowledge and we work together like a family ( I'm only discribing my department ( PROCESS).
Pros
Nil
Cons
Alot
i gain wise experience working. thanks for being part of my experience life before entering career world after graduate. good superior and coworkers aid me through the duration in the company.
Pros
flexible break time
Cons
night shift rate
I had learnt to work together in a team. Other than that, it is related to my field of my studies.The most enjoyable part of the job I had move around the company exploring the way the work is done.I had learnt from the friendly staffs who are always there to help and teach.
Pros
amply of break hours
Cons
over time work
Try to communicate with the operator that has been absent, could be they have problem with their supervisor or member of workplace. Dont terminated them straight away.
Pros
Free drink
Cons
Short break
Internship period at Sanmina gave platform to learn more thing on manufacturing site and give more time for the intern student to finish up their work, respectable management, HR _hiring perfect and well organized.
- team work - professional work style - safety first during work and at work place - very responsibility and challenging profession - practice 5s method at work place
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Productive and multi tasking at work Always make a quality control of the product Good teamwork will always make a good day and productive excel according to order
Pros
Nice place to work, Good food catering
Everything is okay for my opinion just sometimes their shift make me feel a bit worried. For my safety to come to work early in morning and going back home at late night. Maybe because I never work for shift time. But I'll make it feel better because the most important is the way I do my work and what I want to achieve.
Pros
Always have free meal when company want to appreciate their staff
Cons
Short break, healthcare
• Perform receiving and checking on inventory by verify the quantity and quality of goods during loading. • Stock monitoring and inventory control. • Arrange and store goods in proper location. • Keep record of daily in / out stock movement.
suitable for starter and experienced employee. Giving much exposure on problem solving and process flow in surface mount technology industry. many vacancy for process department.
Productive Work is good, but less than satisfactory for his salary because of less overtime and benefits in the can were not in accordance with the work
My co-workers are good and my leader is a very helpful and kind person.I worked shift at here.The company management was good and neat. Even though , I had experienced some hardest situation during working but still I can deal those situations.I learned to be more punctual and maintain my self respect.Thank You
Pros
Gym
Cons
Short breaks
Have more benefits,comfortable place,learned to manage product,learned more information about products and proses one by one
Pros
good food's
Cons
medical center
working hours are too long. learn about the acceptability of chemicals according to specifications. the management very systematically. a caring employer. chemical transfer to production. identify chemicals that have been consolidated.
Pros
free lunch, free gift from HR
Cons
short break
They running the company with a very powerfull managment. I learn a lot of things from that working enviroment ( 5s, past over take over)
i have learned to enter the data uding system at this company..the hardest part of my job is to remember the code of the product and which department processing the products.
Great Leadership Flexible Working Hour Great Team Work On the job Training Program provided Good Career Advancement Opportunities Good work life balance and excellent
- so many people can teach new jobs - nice technician - nice engineer - so many good people help about new thing