Sanmina Corporation
Sanmina Corporation Employee Review

Better career path at McDonalds

2 January 2021
Sanmina is a dump plain and simple. You'll barely get a paid above minimum wage and raises are against company policy. The turnover rate is so high it makes it pointless to learn anyone's name. This is a company that prides itself on worker exploitation and will most likely fail in the next 5 to 10 years as over half their workforce will retire in that time. Don't waste your time with this failure of a company and go wash dishes instead. The pay and benefits are better literally anywhere else.
Pros
High turnover means you're always meeting new people
Cons
You'll make less than a janitor.
19 June 2017
Same role
Analyzing technician (Current Employee) - Bayan Lepas
Everything is okay for my opinion just sometimes their shift make me feel a bit worried. For my safety to come to work early in morning and going back home at late night. Maybe because I never work for shift time. But I'll make it feel better because the most important is the way I do my work and what I want to achieve.
Pros
Always have free meal when company want to appreciate their staff
Cons
Short break, healthcare
3 January 2017
Same role
technician (Current Employee) - Perai ,Pulau Pinang
My co-workers are good and my leader is a very helpful and kind person.I worked shift at here.The company management was good and neat. Even though , I had experienced some hardest situation during working but still I can deal those situations.I learned to be more punctual and maintain my self respect.Thank You
Pros
Gym
Cons
Short breaks
4 October 2020
Process Engineer (Current Employee) - Penang
Its very nice place to work. All my sabodinates are very kind enough to share their knowledge and we work together like a family ( I'm only discribing my department ( PROCESS).
Pros
Nil
Cons
Alot
  1. Better career path at McDonalds