Sanmina Corporation
Sanmina Corporation Employee Review

Great people to work with and that's about it

21 January 2021
First, they need management trainingSecond, Sanmina needs to come into the present with collaborative community instead of putting all of their people in a silo environment where nobody really knows the overall goalsVacation? Yes you get vacation - but you have to use it when they tell you to - mandatory time off Christmas - New Years - Thanksgiving and now I'm seeing where it's quarterly - if you don't have the vacation that's time off w/o payYou never get the feeling that they care about their employees. Raises if any run about 2 to 4% unless you play some game threatening to quit (and you better have another offer in hand)
Pros
The people are generally very professional and great to work with
Cons
Everything else
4 October 2020
Process Engineer (Current Employee) - Penang
Its very nice place to work. All my sabodinates are very kind enough to share their knowledge and we work together like a family ( I'm only discribing my department ( PROCESS).
Pros
Nil
Cons
Alot
1 June 2020
Operator (Former Employee) - Malaysia, MY
This Company produce electronic goods for Motorola such walkietalkie and handphone. They provide shift (4days work and 2 days off). They provide benefit such as Maternity Leave, Overtime paid, Annual Leave and Transportation cost.
11 May 2018
Operator (Former Employee) - Penang
i gain wise experience working. thanks for being part of my experience life before entering career world after graduate. good superior and coworkers aid me through the duration in the company.
Pros
flexible break time
Cons
night shift rate
  1. Great people to work with and that's about it