Sanmina Corporation
Sanmina Corporation Employee Review

Great team

18 January 2021
I have a great team and direct manager, executives i work with are very good and supportive. team members are all very professional and accomplish work with little to now supervision.
Pros
good managers below executive level
Cons
benefits are not strong especially 401k match, Pto, and high deductible even for a PPO
Official response from Sanmina Corporation
19 January 2021
Sanmina has changed CEO's 3 times in the last 3 years. The unspoken assumption is the the Chairman of the board and former CEO runs the company the he wants to.
4 October 2020
Process Engineer (Current Employee) - Penang
Its very nice place to work. All my sabodinates are very kind enough to share their knowledge and we work together like a family ( I'm only discribing my department ( PROCESS).
Pros
Nil
Cons
Alot
1 June 2020
Operator (Former Employee) - Malaysia, MY
This Company produce electronic goods for Motorola such walkietalkie and handphone. They provide shift (4days work and 2 days off). They provide benefit such as Maternity Leave, Overtime paid, Annual Leave and Transportation cost.
11 May 2018
Operator (Former Employee) - Penang
i gain wise experience working. thanks for being part of my experience life before entering career world after graduate. good superior and coworkers aid me through the duration in the company.
Pros
flexible break time
Cons
night shift rate