Sanmina Corporation
Sanmina Corporation Employee Review

I enjoyed myself until the end

13 November 2020
I was hired through an agency to work at Sanmina. The interview was brutal; I was criticized for my employment history and lack of experience, but got the job nonetheless. Despite the lengthy commute and lack of benefits, I enjoyed my experience. Work was decent, and my colleagues are really nice. As of this review, they rewarded my contributions by letting me go suddenly (through the agency, over the phone).
Pros
Decent work and friendly coworkers
Cons
They drag their feet when it comes to hiring agency employees permanently
4 October 2020
Process Engineer (Current Employee) - Penang
Its very nice place to work. All my sabodinates are very kind enough to share their knowledge and we work together like a family ( I'm only discribing my department ( PROCESS).
Pros
Nil
Cons
Alot
1 June 2020
Operator (Former Employee) - Malaysia, MY
This Company produce electronic goods for Motorola such walkietalkie and handphone. They provide shift (4days work and 2 days off). They provide benefit such as Maternity Leave, Overtime paid, Annual Leave and Transportation cost.
11 May 2018
Operator (Former Employee) - Penang
i gain wise experience working. thanks for being part of my experience life before entering career world after graduate. good superior and coworkers aid me through the duration in the company.
Pros
flexible break time
Cons
night shift rate
  1. I enjoyed myself until the end