Sanmina Corporation
Sanmina Corporation Employee Review

Not a good place, very stressful

1 July 2020
Lied to us from the start, was told we get a 4 day work week, they made mandatory 5 days with a sixth if they didn't find enough volunteers. Management lacks serious intelligence and social skills. Always yelling at employees and talking down to them. Work and pay are horrible. Safety is not a big concern, and if you bring it up they talk to you like you're stupid. OSHA violations all over the plant. I would not recommend working here.
Pros
Lots of overtime
Cons
Lie to you about getting hired on, it never happens.
4 October 2020
Process Engineer (Current Employee) - Penang
Its very nice place to work. All my sabodinates are very kind enough to share their knowledge and we work together like a family ( I'm only discribing my department ( PROCESS).
Pros
Nil
Cons
Alot
1 June 2020
Operator (Former Employee) - Malaysia, MY
This Company produce electronic goods for Motorola such walkietalkie and handphone. They provide shift (4days work and 2 days off). They provide benefit such as Maternity Leave, Overtime paid, Annual Leave and Transportation cost.
11 May 2018
Operator (Former Employee) - Penang
i gain wise experience working. thanks for being part of my experience life before entering career world after graduate. good superior and coworkers aid me through the duration in the company.
Pros
flexible break time
Cons
night shift rate
  1. Not a good place, very stressful