Sanmina Corporation
Sanmina Corporation Employee Review

Productive and fun workplace

19 June 2017
Everything is okay for my opinion just sometimes their shift make me feel a bit worried. For my safety to come to work early in morning and going back home at late night. Maybe because I never work for shift time. But I'll make it feel better because the most important is the way I do my work and what I want to achieve.
Pros
Always have free meal when company want to appreciate their staff
Cons
Short break, healthcare
3 January 2017
Same role
technician (Current Employee) - Perai ,Pulau Pinang
My co-workers are good and my leader is a very helpful and kind person.I worked shift at here.The company management was good and neat. Even though , I had experienced some hardest situation during working but still I can deal those situations.I learned to be more punctual and maintain my self respect.Thank You
Pros
Gym
Cons
Short breaks
6 April 2018
Same location
internship (Former Employee) - Bayan Lepas
I had learnt to work together in a team. Other than that, it is related to my field of my studies.The most enjoyable part of the job I had move around the company exploring the way the work is done.I had learnt from the friendly staffs who are always there to help and teach.
Pros
amply of break hours
Cons
over time work
4 October 2020
Process Engineer (Current Employee) - Penang
Its very nice place to work. All my sabodinates are very kind enough to share their knowledge and we work together like a family ( I'm only discribing my department ( PROCESS).
Pros
Nil
Cons
Alot
  1. Productive and fun workplace