Sanmina Corporation
Sanmina Corporation Employee Review

productive with the working hours

6 April 2018
I had learnt to work together in a team. Other than that, it is related to my field of my studies.The most enjoyable part of the job I had move around the company exploring the way the work is done.I had learnt from the friendly staffs who are always there to help and teach.
Pros
amply of break hours
Cons
over time work
19 June 2017
Same location
Analyzing technician (Current Employee) - Bayan Lepas
Everything is okay for my opinion just sometimes their shift make me feel a bit worried. For my safety to come to work early in morning and going back home at late night. Maybe because I never work for shift time. But I'll make it feel better because the most important is the way I do my work and what I want to achieve.
Pros
Always have free meal when company want to appreciate their staff
Cons
Short break, healthcare
4 October 2020
Process Engineer (Current Employee) - Penang
Its very nice place to work. All my sabodinates are very kind enough to share their knowledge and we work together like a family ( I'm only discribing my department ( PROCESS).
Pros
Nil
Cons
Alot
1 June 2020
Operator (Former Employee) - Malaysia, MY
This Company produce electronic goods for Motorola such walkietalkie and handphone. They provide shift (4days work and 2 days off). They provide benefit such as Maternity Leave, Overtime paid, Annual Leave and Transportation cost.