Sanmina Corporation
Sanmina Corporation Employee Review

Provide gym to build the body after working hours

3 January 2017
My co-workers are good and my leader is a very helpful and kind person.I worked shift at here.The company management was good and neat. Even though , I had experienced some hardest situation during working but still I can deal those situations.I learned to be more punctual and maintain my self respect.Thank You
Pros
Gym
Cons
Short breaks
19 June 2017
Same role
Analyzing technician (Current Employee) - Bayan Lepas
Everything is okay for my opinion just sometimes their shift make me feel a bit worried. For my safety to come to work early in morning and going back home at late night. Maybe because I never work for shift time. But I'll make it feel better because the most important is the way I do my work and what I want to achieve.
Pros
Always have free meal when company want to appreciate their staff
Cons
Short break, healthcare
3 December 2017
Same location
Internship Student (Former Employee) - Perai
Internship period at Sanmina gave platform to learn more thing on manufacturing site and give more time for the intern student to finish up their work, respectable management, HR _hiring perfect and well organized.
10 June 2017
Same location
Warehouse operator (Current Employee) - Perai
• Perform receiving and checking on inventory by verify the quantity and quality of goods during loading. • Stock monitoring and inventory control. • Arrange and store goods in proper location. • Keep record of daily in / out stock movement.
  1. Provide gym to build the body after working hours