Sanmina Corporation
Sanmina Corporation Employee Review

Toxic Work Environment

21 December 2020
This company is big on politics also it’s about who you know and not what you know. You can be condescending you can be derogatory and still be employed in a management position. Supervisors and managers disrespect the workers and they treat the workers like they are not valued. A lot of false promises there they will tell you they would do something for you and they will not. I would not recommend working for the Fort Mill location.
Pros
Great hours
Cons
Horrible leader ship
4 October 2020
Process Engineer (Current Employee) - Penang
Its very nice place to work. All my sabodinates are very kind enough to share their knowledge and we work together like a family ( I'm only discribing my department ( PROCESS).
Pros
Nil
Cons
Alot
1 June 2020
Operator (Former Employee) - Malaysia, MY
This Company produce electronic goods for Motorola such walkietalkie and handphone. They provide shift (4days work and 2 days off). They provide benefit such as Maternity Leave, Overtime paid, Annual Leave and Transportation cost.
11 May 2018
Operator (Former Employee) - Penang
i gain wise experience working. thanks for being part of my experience life before entering career world after graduate. good superior and coworkers aid me through the duration in the company.
Pros
flexible break time
Cons
night shift rate