Sanmina Corporation

Sanmina Corporation Employee Reviews

Showing all 1,955 reviews
This Company produce electronic goods for Motorola such walkietalkie and handphone. They provide shift (4days work and 2 days off). They provide benefit such as Maternity Leave, Overtime paid, Annual Leave and Transportation cost.
First, they need management trainingSecond, Sanmina needs to come into the present with collaborative community instead of putting all of their people in a silo environment where nobody really knows the overall goalsVacation? Yes you get vacation - but you have to use it when they tell you to - mandatory time off Christmas - New Years - Thanksgiving and now I'm seeing where it's quarterly - if you don't have the vacation that's time off w/o payYou never get the feeling that they care about their employees. Raises if any run about 2 to 4% unless you play some game threatening to quit (and you better have another offer in hand)
Pros
The people are generally very professional and great to work with
Cons
Everything else
the work and environment's good, the pay's alright, but don't expect to go anywhere in a hurry. people have worked there over a decade without seeing a raise
I have a great team and direct manager, executives i work with are very good and supportive. team members are all very professional and accomplish work with little to now supervision.
Pros
good managers below executive level
Cons
benefits are not strong especially 401k match, Pto, and high deductible even for a PPO
Official response from Sanmina Corporation
19 January 2021
Sanmina has changed CEO's 3 times in the last 3 years. The unspoken assumption is the the Chairman of the board and former CEO runs the company the he wants to.
If you have a terrible boss, your job will be stressful. Everyone seems stressed out in the department. No financial motivation. Multiple people who work at the company 10+ years are constantly denied raises.
Pros
Flexible work schedule
Cons
No support from management!
Es una empresa que se contradice con sus supuestas éticas
Es una buena opción como para tu primer empleo y para la adquisición de experiencia, una vez hecho esto ya no conviene quedarse ya que el salario es muy bajo y las oportunidades de crecimiento son escasas por no decir nulas, sale mejor renunciar y volver a entrar con un mejor puesto
Pros
Fondo de ahorro, gastos médicos mayores
Cons
Salarios demasiado bajos, escasas oportunidades de crecimiento
Sanmina is a dump plain and simple. You'll barely get a paid above minimum wage and raises are against company policy. The turnover rate is so high it makes it pointless to learn anyone's name. This is a company that prides itself on worker exploitation and will most likely fail in the next 5 to 10 years as over half their workforce will retire in that time. Don't waste your time with this failure of a company and go wash dishes instead. The pay and benefits are better literally anywhere else.
Pros
High turnover means you're always meeting new people
Cons
You'll make less than a janitor.
This company is big on politics also it’s about who you know and not what you know. You can be condescending you can be derogatory and still be employed in a management position. Supervisors and managers disrespect the workers and they treat the workers like they are not valued. A lot of false promises there they will tell you they would do something for you and they will not. I would not recommend working for the Fort Mill location.
Pros
Great hours
Cons
Horrible leader ship
Employees are underappreciated. High school gossip environment with an HR rep that does the bare minimum. Do not expect raises or job advancement opportunities.
Sanmina never gives bonuses or yearly raises. You can expect a small raise approximately every 6 or 7 years. This company will do whatever it takes to save a dollar no matter how much money it may cost them.
Buena empresa para aprender, difícil crecer pero te da estabilidad
Pros
Prestaciones superiores para los que tienen planta
Cons
Entran por agencia y se tardan en dar plantas hasta 1 año o más
I cant say anything bad about the comapny, I love the work I do, my workers and I have a great supervisor. All I would say is if the pay was a little more on par with the industry.
Pros
Schedule and co workers
Cons
Pay
The work required a lot of tedious fill-ups but there were no step-by-step instructions. All knowledge kept in the employees heads. Management hopes you can swim-up if you are thrown in the pool.
Pros
nice co-workers
Cons
poor management, no written instructions
Insufficient training everyone is so busy all the time heavy work load RMA interference to production there for it was extremely difficult.to meet dead lines
Pros
Nice building
Cons
Regular hours
The most boring job I have ever worked. If you can find another job somewhere else-TAKE IT. Occasionally you will come across people who worked there in the past and I haven't heard a good story yet from anyone.
No hay manera de subir el salario cuando ya tienes un puesto asignado. Por mas que sobresalgas apoyes, se tenga el compromiso solo es cambiar de área o salirte. Y cuando hay vacantes internas no las a conocer solo dan los puestos a preferidos o allegados
If you want quick money, yes go to Sanmina, it's not a career job. There's no advancement, favoritism, micromanagement, pay sucks, benefits sucks, managers sucks, that place is horrible, go some place else. If you don't take my word for it, then go out there and see for yourself and then you will regret it. I promise you
Trabajo en equipo Áreas limpias La capacitaciónComunicación entre compañeros
Pros
Servicios enfermería
Cons
Rolar turnos y trabajar días festivos
I was hired through an agency to work at Sanmina. The interview was brutal; I was criticized for my employment history and lack of experience, but got the job nonetheless. Despite the lengthy commute and lack of benefits, I enjoyed my experience. Work was decent, and my colleagues are really nice. As of this review, they rewarded my contributions by letting me go suddenly (through the agency, over the phone).
Pros
Decent work and friendly coworkers
Cons
They drag their feet when it comes to hiring agency employees permanently
I work security , have never encountered a more disrespectful toxic group of leaders in my professional life. Absolutely no consideration for employees on even basic human necessities or comforts. Everyday is walking into a stressful environment.