Sanmina Corporation

Sanmina Corporation Employee Reviews in Fermoy, County Cork

Great opportunity to learn and progress in medical device manufacturing. Great experience and possibility to advance inside company. Lots of opportunities for hardworking people.
Pros
Positive workplace
Cons
Slow management
It's not a bad place to work,the people there are fabulous to work with and most are friendly and easy going. The only downside is the money is minium wage for the amount of work.
Pros
A True multinational company, Compact shift, flexible with studies, good canteen facilities, onsite parking
Cons
Low rate of pay, high employee turnabout in technical roles, low employee insentive
Lots of Work to do. Help of team members when required. Need to be focused and be patient to work with contractor representatives. Work from Home not feasible
Cons
Long Hours
The people in the company are good to work with and will look out for each other. There is a lot of appreciation to the employees from the management.
Enjoyed the work I undertook in the company and gained new skills. Long work hours. Management very helpful and friendly but professional Learned about the products we were manufacturing
Pros
Reduced dinner prices at canteen
Cons
Long shifts
Sanmina-Sci has an excellent reputation for delivering quality process and products and would have to say my operational experience was learnt primarily during my time in Sanmina-Sci. Unfortunately in the Irish facility there were no opportunities for growth.
Pros
Excellent processes
Cons
No growth opportunities
Good teamwork. Working on assemply line. Manual work taught me many positions and allowed me to learn to perseverance and patience which is useful in everyday life
Sanmina, a company with a compact team that is professionally dedicated to supporting it's needs. Quality and delivering to production targets, managing it's yield. Sanmina is a challenging workplace, employees are driven, motivated with every opportunity to get exposed to multiple engineering and supporting roles.
Pros
great teamwork
Cons
Not enough time in the day
Great environment to progress yourself. Very helpful with additional training. salary varies too much between people in the same position.
A typical day would be a 12 hour shift on various stations. Filling in paper work in a certain format and checking quality of product. I work with an amazing group of people, who are easy to talk to and extremely helpful. The hardest part of this job would probably be being inside 11 hours of your 12. I love getting to work with the group I'm with and learning new things on a daily basis.
Pros
Cheaper lunches, outdoor break area
Cons
Not enouhg hours, Shifts could be cancelled last minute.