Sanmina Corporation

Sanmina Corporation Employee Reviews in Perai

• Perform receiving and checking on inventory by verify the quantity and quality of goods during loading. • Stock monitoring and inventory control. • Arrange and store goods in proper location. • Keep record of daily in / out stock movement.
Internship period at Sanmina gave platform to learn more thing on manufacturing site and give more time for the intern student to finish up their work, respectable management, HR _hiring perfect and well organized.
Productive Work is good, but less than satisfactory for his salary because of less overtime and benefits in the can were not in accordance with the work
My co-workers are good and my leader is a very helpful and kind person.I worked shift at here.The company management was good and neat. Even though , I had experienced some hardest situation during working but still I can deal those situations.I learned to be more punctual and maintain my self respect.Thank You
Pros
Gym
Cons
Short breaks
working hours are too long. learn about the acceptability of chemicals according to specifications. the management very systematically. a caring employer. chemical transfer to production. identify chemicals that have been consolidated.
Pros
free lunch, free gift from HR
Cons
short break
They running the company with a very powerfull managment. I learn a lot of things from that working enviroment ( 5s, past over take over)
i have learned to enter the data uding system at this company..the hardest part of my job is to remember the code of the product and which department processing the products.