Sanmina Corporation

Sanmina Corporation Employee Reviews in Fort Mill, SC

Sanmina never gives bonuses or yearly raises. You can expect a small raise approximately every 6 or 7 years. This company will do whatever it takes to save a dollar no matter how much money it may cost them.
This company is big on politics also it’s about who you know and not what you know. You can be condescending you can be derogatory and still be employed in a management position. Supervisors and managers disrespect the workers and they treat the workers like they are not valued. A lot of false promises there they will tell you they would do something for you and they will not. I would not recommend working for the Fort Mill location.
Pros
Great hours
Cons
Horrible leader ship
Do not I repeat do not work at this company!!! Word company ever! They do not care about their employees and definitely ain’t taking Covid-19 seriously!
Have not had raise in 3/1/2 years wish I could find something in my field which is maintenance but can't cause always here folks lie steal it's a high turnover rateif your supervisor don't like you won't get a raise you won't get promoted it's a like you bases job versus how you work punctuality and so on
Pros
There are none
Cons
After you work 1year at other jobs you get 1 week vacation here you have to earn vacation time
Beginning with the facility manager and going all the way down, it is a horrible place to work. Employees had to complain repeatedly to get the facility manager to turn on the hot water heaters so that they could wash their hands. The biggest concern there is saving a dollar today. There is no forethought. And they refused to give me a job title and a job description for two years.
Pros
Cons
the entire place
People were pleasant and fun to be around. The work was easy. Management worked hard to make production easier, and make it a better work enviroment. Only problem was the job was through a temp service, and no job security'
The Job is a good bou you do not get pay for all the things you really have to do to process your part and there's Nothing for you to look for in benefits or raises or Bonus I feel that it's all about upper management and not workers.
Management lacks the ability to Own it's Products and Procedures and Utilize and Value it's employees Strengths and Contributions. There have been No Raises in over 7 years... I enjoyed the type of Work and Variety of work I performed. The problem was being Stifled by Out dated Processes, SOP's and System Duplication or Redundancy.
Overall good culture, wonderful people. Pay is below market average and there are no raises or bonus, unless you change positions. High turnover rate.
Pros
People
Cons
Pay rate
If you want to work for a company for 5 years+ without a pay raise then by all means apply with Sanmina. If you want to work in an environment where there is nothing but gossip and stress by all means apply with Sanmina. If you want to work for supervisors that have zero managerial experience by all means apply with Sanmina. Don't make the mistake of being stuck in a dead in job.
Pros
Some of my coworkers are friends for life.
Cons
Everything.
Stay a way. I have been working a year with the staffing company and Sanmina hasn't hire me on yet. The process to be hire on take over a year. The pay such and you will never get a raise.
Pros
I met some of the most talented and kind people. Great interaction intracompany with other diverse groups learning best practices. Customer speaks high about the company.
Pros
nice atmosphere, respect each other
Poor Management, Traumatic Environment, Low Pay, Favoritism, No Room For Advancement, High Insurance, Takes A While To Get Hired On. Wouldn't Recommend To Anyone.
Pros
Vacation Time
Cons
Read comments above
Management has favorites and is unfair! Management and the HR department are in an alliance with each other and seems to get raises. The most enjoyable part of this job was clocking out at the end of the day! The place is filled with people who like to start unnecessary drama. They keep those people working there and don't do anything to rectify the issues! They won't give you a raise BUT will put more tasks onto your job description that didn't exist before! This place is TERRIBLE!
Pros
Cons
work load vs no pay raise, management, place is full of drama and messy people. Management doesn't care about anyone but themselves
Not a bad place, but salary won't go up for a long time. Good start up wages, but won't increase for many years to come. Most people just work here until find something else in the future.
needs better leadership. not very organized or thought out process. could be or get better, but it takes commitment. unsure of the company's direction
Nothing further not sure what say learned a lot of how to avoid certain bureaucracy but other than not a place to retire from..............................................
This is one of the WORST companies that I have ever worked for. The HR rep is terrible. She acts as is she is a manager. She is unfair. They have people that act like they are in high school and start a bunch of drama that NEVER gets rectified! People have been let go from their unfairly. YOU GET NO RAISE whatsoever. I worked their for a year with no raise or didn't become permanent! None of the permanent employees ever got a raise as well. They give you all of this responsibility and no money to go along with it. The Temp agency Cost Personnel is the worst as well. There is barely any communication at all. They seem to just be happy to be getting paid off of getting someone an assignment. I will never work for either company EVER again. They are just worried about a buck versus their employees. The owner seems to be the only one getting the raises, but the employees are the ones that are making his numbers look good! Terrible place to work!
Pros
leaving work for the day
Cons
Management, HR. and the immature adults that work there.
The job I perform is a great job. I truly enjoy and excel at doing it. However, I hate doing it for this company. Although my reviews are great, my attendance is excellent, I receive more and more responsibility every year, I have not advanced on paper. This company asks for your loyalty, yet the do nothing to earn it. Management knows nothing about integrity. Personal greed is their only motivation.
Pros
Job security, relaxed atmosphere
Cons
Short breaks, poor compensation, horrible benefits, no professional growth.
I see a lot of things going on, in ways of trying to cut costs, standardizing some common things that will make a lot of duties easier, in order to spend up turn around time in the building.
This sorry company is laying people off and hiring contractors to fill their positions. The contractors they are hiring already work for the company. No need to apply for any of the positions they advertise.