Sanmina Corporation

Sanmina Corporation Employee Reviews in Manchester, NH

No real covid protocols enforced, lots of signs on the walls. Friendly employees, supervisor was a nice guy, worked a temp position, offered a perm position, turned it down.
Went to onsite meeting at customer facility with President , outside sales, project Manager, and procurement from Londonderry. President was woefully unprepared or didnt care, and in my opinion an embarrassment to the organization. But then corporate had such a stronghold, management did not dare make any decisions without corporate approval. The long time employees/managers were very disrespectful to new comers, and offended when presented with new ideas for improvement. Treated assemblers as disposable. Employees and customers beware, there are more reputable options out there!
Pros
A job if your desperate
Cons
Incompetent good ole boys club
Supervisors are ok. Never have needed supplies. Scanning guns, trash barrels & chairs are taken. Human Resources does not listen to employees when they have complaints.
The management team at Newisys are like dinosaurs...forget about it. No value whatsoever and treat people like trash. Do not go to work there. Bob Picardi is a terrible manager.
My experience at Sanmina was not that bad: I learn a lot, I had a good boss, HR was nice, the equipment was modern, my coworkers were friendly and helpful; the issue there is management and overall company culture. No opportunity to advancement. The company is being run like an amateur 'repair garage'. It is OK if you need to make some cash but, if you really want to have a feeling that you're not gonna be layoff at any moment and if you want to continue moving forward in your career, go somewhere else, don't waste you time there.
Poor management lots of lay offs poor pay rate dept are mostly lost parts shortage your needed as they go and lied to every chance they have, poor benefits, go to McDonald's your better off
I really like this job because my boss was so good and always have a smile on his face when we did something bad with the parts that we are assembled he never go mad for nothing
A lot of good people that love to work, very outgoing everyone takes care or their own. Great place for people to work and a lot of opportunities if you want to achieve something.
Loved my group of team members and the work I did; and the computer system is very good for MRP. Unfortunately there are not enough customer contracts available.
Pros
great teamwork in purchasing
Cons
slow customer contracts ; not enough work for everyone
Fast pace, lots of last minute changes to a plan and ability to cope and adapt a must. Great group of people to work with and most supervisors and managers are eager to help and work together.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Sanmina Corporation?
loves the hours 6am to 2.30pm very nice place go to work lots of good friends plenty of overtime nice lunch rooms human resource is very helpful left bad when I got lay off
Pros
hours
Cons
insuracne
Good Company, benefits aren't great and should be far better then they are. Good work-life balance. Management are great people and everyone has been there for a very long time.
Pros
Work- Life balance
Cons
Pay and Benefits need to be better
Working at sanmina ,was a great work place. working with the team, I really enjoyed . Fast pace work environment with high mix low volume builds. worked with engineers. to produce computer generated colored prints
day starts with meeting and going in to regular purchasing cycle. buying pulling pushing ect. some customer had old product which had obsolete part and need to find from either broker or over seas. working at Sanmina was pleasure experience nice group of people who help each other.
Pros
nothing
Cons
health insurance is high
Very good environment, area and friendly peaple and good comunication with the supervisor very clean area to take your lunch, and the schedule, are very flexible
Pros
They have a coffe machine, and food machine that provide
Fast paced work with challenging supply chain sourcing requirements. ERP and warehousing automation rollout provided excellent learning opportunities. The people who support the daily operations are some of the most skilled in manufacturing.
Pros
People and automation.
Every violation imaginable in work ethics and professionalism. /uneducated leaders who simply learn as they go and snowball through experience but no fundamental knowledge of business operations, human resourcing, management or Corporate standards. Hoodwinking customers is protocol.
Pros
Cons
just cheap labor contracts without security or fair pay
lwt go after working 5 days with no explanation was told to show somebody else what to do then called not needed anymore they is no reason why companies dont talk to you about problems
Pros
Cons
not talk why let go
I move from one system to another to test and repair 40-50 different units and get them returned to customers. There is very little management or guidance for my work, and I simply try to move the most units i can, every week.
Competitive and fast pace environment. Typical Monday to Friday work week. Used to travel to different Company locations globally. Hardest part of the job was balancing projects in different time zones, as well as managing remote employees.
The work is easy enough, and the people are decent. Overall, it's a clean, pleasant environment. However, the pay is low, and there are people who haven't received a raise in ten years. That, and they call and tell you to stay home one or two days a week due to there not being enough work for everyone.
Pros
Easy work and nice people
Cons
You will end up living in your car