Sanmina Corporation

Sanmina Corporation Employee Reviews for Material Handler

typical work day consist of stocking parts and hardware, picking parts, building kits, packing boxes, and shipping freight. friendly workplace and clean environment. Able to work extra hours when needed.
This is a very large facility with many different positions all of which have their own individual pros and cons. The stockroom of the repair section is mismanaged. Favoritism and nepotism everywhere.
Pros
covid proof
Cons
poor management
I love to work here, I am a quick learner, I finish my work on time, always on time never absent, hard worker, I like to help new people to learn, thak you
Very okay hours on weekend 3rd shift.I left for better pay. People there were alright co workers, its a place for training not a carrer, plus I was the only material handler on my shift.
Pros
No lunches provided but employee dine as group eatings.
Cons
They vary.
Lack of career advancement Favored employees Routine Scan guns, printers, scanners Motorola Symbol Mobile computers Programming Factory reset and repair disassemble and assemble
Great experience working in that fun and friendly environment. I appreciate having all nice co-workers. It's not all about work but playful time and events also, and people are serious about work. Great work/life balance. Co-workers there will make you feel like in a family. A lot of supporting.
Pros
Recognization for work efforts.
it was an alright place to work I think with days off and better pay I would have stayed. everyone was very understanding but the days off ( none ) was a problem.
Pros
hour lunch.
Cons
no days of.
I've learned several machines in various departments. I enjoyed all of the people I have worked with throughout all the years I was employed there. The morale kept getting worse as the years go on.
Pros
The people.
Cons
Medical insurance, Management
Depending on many variables job can be very trying. Job can be very physical. Accuracy is critical in maintaining inventory's. Data input knowledge key critical.
I’ve never seen so much turn over at a company. It’s crazy. At one point, they hired a program manager who quit a month later. Don’t know the whole story though.
Pros
Co-workers are nice
Cons
Employees are not valued
Jobs at Sanmina Corporation
Material Handler positions
See more jobs
I love working there. When it came to Reviews . at this moment we cannot gave you a raise. Always on time. Never late. If it was busy . I would work overtime.
very clean working place training was fun and hard at times inventory cycle counts was a learning experience the people I work with was carefree and loving
Pros
fast pace learning
Cons
health care, bi weekly pay
worked there for almost 3 years never made me company! Supervisor, manager, plant manager leads, unfair and with no sense of communications or leadership.
The job I perform is a great job. I truly enjoy and excel at doing it. However, I hate doing it for this company. Although my reviews are great, my attendance is excellent, I receive more and more responsibility every year, I have not advanced on paper. This company asks for your loyalty, yet the do nothing to earn it. Management knows nothing about integrity. Personal greed is their only motivation.
Pros
Job security, relaxed atmosphere
Cons
Short breaks, poor compensation, horrible benefits, no professional growth.
This company really taughtt me alot about myself. I learned that there are no limits to what I can do. They really respected there employees. We were treated not only as employees but as family.
Pros
100 percent reimbursement for school
Cons
Out of state
i love work there! i learned so much! the staff and management was very understanding and flexible. so sad the company close
Terrible place to work. Terrible pay, no opportunity for advancement, terrible management, not to mention the actual "job" part of this job is so screwy and inefficient that you'll be pulling hairs by day 5. If you're happy being sad and cool with being paid just-above minimum wage without opportunity for full-time status with benefits or raises for over 6 months, then work here. But if you're like me and everyone else who is actually sane and has common sense, look elsewhere.
Pros
The cafe makes decent wraps.
Cons
Literally everything else.
Typical day come in and receive all day. Learned nothing. Management was poor. Co workers horrible. Nothing is hard. Nothing enjoyable.
While I definitely enjoyed the experience of learning a new position and getting to develop healthy relationships with my coworkers , i also saw a complete lack of experience from my leads and supervisors. There was never any proper training done for any of the new employees such as myself at the time and there was little to no support from supervisors. There was a definite sink or swim mentality there which caused turmoil and unrest within my assigned department leading to lack of communication and a total lack of team work.
Pros
great coworkers
Cons
bad working conditions (no air conditioners), no leadership, no employee trainig
I hated this job the pay is terrible you have to work long hours even overtime. no promotions after 6 months of being a temp say low pay
Arrived at work 30 minutes early. Received information on the day, and organized my day. Started on picklists if any, and if there were not any, i would work on data entry, and once that was done, worked on cleaning and organizing. I learned many skills in driving and pushing myself to be a better worker. Taking on tasks that no one else wanted to. Loved my coworkers, would still be working there if i had not gotten laid off. I drove over 100 miles a day to get to work and back, so that should tell you how i enjoyed working there. The hardest part of the job was when other employees did not pull there own weight and i had to pick up the slack. The most enjoyable part was just the people.