Sanmina Corporation

Sanmina Corporation Employee Reviews for Solderer

Great place to work if you are really about advancing your life. You learn many skills you can take with you. Also, you get many oppurtunities to go to school and propel yourself forward.
I cant say anything bad about the comapny, I love the work I do, my workers and I have a great supervisor. All I would say is if the pay was a little more on par with the industry.
Pros
Schedule and co workers
Cons
Pay
Sanmina was there when I needed a job and always worked with me through any situation good job stabilty my Supervisor was awesome my coworkers were great
The job is seriously not worth the aggrevation and stress. Other companies are willing to pay more with a lot less stress and less of a hectic work environment.
Sanmina is a friendly and a good environmental place to work. At Sanmina the work is not to hard to do, but is everyone's responsibility to do the best and work safely and handle material with care, and do the best of your knowledgement to do what is so call quality assurance.
Pros
No free lunches
Cons
15 minutes breaks
This job only fulfilled my need for an occupation, the compensation was low, but the work was non stressful, and the hours were fair. The benefits weren't very accommodating.
Pros
it was a job
Cons
compensation
limited motion/ constant alertness , troubleshooting capabilities,etc. the job is ideal for someone presuing to improve there soldering skills and have a love for electronics , however the growth in the company is limited
Pros
cafe on site
Cons
terrible pay
The company is too big, relatively loose management, coordination of the various departments is not particularly good. I work at night time, although most of the time can work well, but often because of poor coordination work is not particularly successful. Simply by improving management practices, we should be able to work even more good.
Love working here just wish i cold get paid for the work i do. like every other person that has a technician title.
I started at press fit. When one of our best solderer quick and accepted a position with the competitor, I had to step up and learn how to solder. Soon I became good at it. I learned different technics such as through hole, wiring and others. I started to inspect too. I used microscopes and others tools. I also learn how to test boards.
Pros
w had a lot of pizza on Saturdays
Cons
Nice healthcare benefice, stock
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Sanmina Corporation?
hard work, not good money, Ins was only good thing, worked 7 days a week for over a year a no raise, they would not give raises because they were not making money but they bought new places all over the world
it was nice working at sanmina. my job was easy going. never rushed. what i learned that managent had its favorites. my co-workers i got along with all of them. the hardest was the drive and the job because didn't get the right pay. they never gave raises. what i enjoy most getting away from home and seeing other faces.
Pros
no free lunch only and maybe on holidays.
Cons
we had are 2 15 mins breaks and 30 min lunch