Sanmina Corporation

Sanmina Corporation Employee Reviews for Test Operator

It's a good place to get your footing in manufacturing. The job is fast pace but those around are also helpful. It's grinding work if you are working on the shop floor.
Supervisors are ok. Never have needed supplies. Scanning guns, trash barrels & chairs are taken. Human Resources does not listen to employees when they have complaints.
It was a pleasant assignment, but not enough testing to be done. The production pace was slowing for the summer. My contract was ended for that reason.
It was good company to work with and people are nice. Special my co-worker. We worked at team work and helping each other when we short hands of staff
The supervisors are great but thats about it. There are engineers working here without a degree, everyone is getting paid almost nothing, and all the money they save from labour goes directly top tier people. And there is no job security.
Pros
Good Supervisors
Cons
Bad pay
It first time I have worked for pc company.I did many kinds of works during working there:assembler,machine operator,inspector....finally I have converted to regular employee.unfortunately I got laid off after that.
Pros
no comment
Cons
no comment
Tested circuit boards for continuity. Set up machines with different heads for each different circuit board that we tested; this could be quite a problem and a challenge to get the machine running correctly for each different board. The work was very enjoyable and satisfying. Group leaders were very helpful and knowledgeable.
Pros
Excellent working conditions and benefits
Cons
supervisor and co-worker are very friendly. Im enjoying what I do doing inspect of the product. sometimes there is nothing to do which is hard because time go slow.
Testing circuit boards, and if the board failed, troubleshooting the problem and fixing it. Worked with kind and wonderful people.
start up would include finding out what location I would be working at for the day and checking the schedules for flow of work. I learned to operate several test and ICT machines and inspection of product. Immediate managment was available but sometimes hard to locate. They were spread out in many area's. My co-workers were very diverse and enjoyable to work with.