Sanmina Corporation

Sanmina Corporation Job Security & Advancement reviews

i gain wise experience working. thanks for being part of my experience life before entering career world after graduate. good superior and coworkers aid me through the duration in the company.
Pros
flexible break time
Cons
night shift rate
Its very nice place to work. All my sabodinates are very kind enough to share their knowledge and we work together like a family ( I'm only discribing my department ( PROCESS).
Pros
Nil
Cons
Alot
Internship period at Sanmina gave platform to learn more thing on manufacturing site and give more time for the intern student to finish up their work, respectable management, HR _hiring perfect and well organized.
- team work - professional work style - safety first during work and at work place - very responsibility and challenging profession - practice 5s method at work place
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
suitable for starter and experienced employee. Giving much exposure on problem solving and process flow in surface mount technology industry. many vacancy for process department.
They running the company with a very powerfull managment. I learn a lot of things from that working enviroment ( 5s, past over take over)
Great Leadership Flexible Working Hour Great Team Work On the job Training Program provided Good Career Advancement Opportunities Good work life balance and excellent