Sarawak Oil Palms Berhad

Sarawak Oil Palms Berhad Employee Reviews

Malaysia13 reviews

So so

Poor salary paid to bachelor degree holder. Have to travel a lot and ask to drive. they should hire driver to drive. Quite stressful because the estate manager not provide the needed document upon arrival

Pros

Dont know

Cons

Salary

Good company for fresh graduates, but not for career growth.

Work/JDs: Ok but most of the times would be out of scope. Senior colleagues ask nonsense questions (which not in my expertise) & push me to resolve, when initially the project is handle by that colleague. Also some senior colleagues take granted on new comers; do their task while they're on the phone for long period with other colleagues from different department (gossips, politics talks etc).Culture: Some department blessed with great manager. Some no, toxic & boss simply instruct to work on bosses' task.Job Opportunity: Full of bias. Favoritism. High salary given to that particular group. High turnover rate.

Pros

Yearly bonus

Cons

No parking allowance

Management getting worse after few years here .

Teamwork between colleagues are good but management is bias and favouritsm is present.Sometimes nonsense job outside job scope was given, no common sense and overly confident superior. Sometimes they just assuming everything is to be done as if no other variable to consider. Not recommend this workplace if looking for high salary because they will not pay you fairly according to your qualification and expect thing to done perfectly.

Good company for starting a new career.

If your looking for a very good stable company to start out your new career, this is a good company to go for. Salary might be slow to progress, but overall is a good company to plant your career.

Great Workplace

The company culture is awesome, the office is incredible and the people are so welcoming from the first day.Great benefits.Employees are well taken care . Work life balance. Flexible working hours.

Management, culture & outstanding job

Management not good. Got bias with other staff. Cannot hearing staff problem. Double job & not to helping during do the task. No teamwork between boss & staff. Communication is low

Productive and fun with colleagues

Great company for new comer and for those who wants to permanently focus with the job. Friendly colleagues and almost all of them were very kind to help when needed. Besides, we need to be aggressive when working here because all of the task required you to do multitasking. The hardest part of the job is to have critical thinking and decision making in solving the company issues.

Pros

Allowance and increment in salary for every year

Cons

short break and not very flexible.

productive and fun at work

Pros

Allowance and increment in salary for every year

Cons

short break and not very flexible.

Productive and fun workplace

Many tasks and job needed to be done at the same time. I learned to manage multitask job and be discipline. The management of the company is organize with hierarchy because they have strong top management team and they take care of the middle and low level management. The company have a good communication skills and interaction with employees with different races and cultures. The hardest part of the job is to have critical thinking and decision making in solving the company issues. The most enjoyable part is to have a friendly working environment and care towards each other.

Productive and fun working place

Good management. Prestigious company with good reputation. Lots of activities were held in the company to provide work balance lifestyle.

Pros

Vast company benefits

Productive and enjoyable

From this oil palms company, I had learned how to do clerical and administrative job. My team members were the best. They always helped me when I need assistance. Instead of working at the office, I was sometimes together with my team went to estates to assist them before actual audit for ISCC and MSPO. All my task and activities during this time were very enjoyable.

Productive and fun work.

I learned to administer my own job without much supervision. Able to work properly in good working environment. I acquired skills after attended courses of improvement in job skills. The management is good as bonus is always given every year in every employee's paycheck. Besides that, courses for work skills enhancement are given from time to time to all employees and leisure activities are carried out every year. I enjoyed working with my co workers in delivering job and played an important part in key role when delivering responsibility of team work. The hardest and the most challenging part is to deal with my subordinates who did not turn up for work without notice. The most enjoyable part of the job is to be able to create ideas and worked in a team especially when we were on an important task or project.

Productivity working environment

Its a good company ,caring & concern off all their staffs. Good working environment.Very friendly staffs & safety workplace

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sarawak Oil Palms Berhad. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Sarawak Oil Palms Berhad Reviews by Location

Learn about Sarawak Oil Palms Berhad in popular locations

• Sarawak Oil Palms Berhad
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?