Sarawak Plantation Berhad

Sarawak Plantation Berhad Employee Reviews

Im happy work here because my job bring me travel to any estate in that company. With that, Im got no tension after back from outstation. Plus with work culture, also give me an inspiration to feel how lucky I am at that company.
Pros
Travel allowance
Cons
Gym, healthcare
If given the opportunity to re-work, I will. Very nice staff. Always help. The environment work is a very good place. Easy to communicate with the workers and managers.
incharge harversting productions and manuring programs in oil palms. doings in workers wages. recording all input data in oil palm plantation. monitor works in progress at fields.
I enjoy working here as a part-timer. I work here since 2 years ago while I am still a student. My boss is an understanding person. He understand that as a student I really need to divide my time.
i learned so many things such as to do monthly programe and yearly budget. Senior and superior willing to teach if came any problem during in worked. Hardest part in jobs when something no followed planned and most enjoyable part was during sports and family day.