Schlumberger
Coronavirus update
Information from Schlumberger:

Schlumberger Employee Reviews

Malaysia131 reviews
i have gotten so much information and knowledge plus I gain a different perspective of the industry. Handled the preparation of the offshore jobs in term of documentation and tools maintenance with planning. I have learned to be self-accountable and always be ready attitude with weekly presentations.
Pros
self improvement, train to work under pressure, fast paced
Cons
a bit stressful
Because I really enjoy working schlumberger because of the rules and management that is very good and responsible for its employees. and can provide broad insights for each employee. I have felt working like a family, on location and at the base
Pros
Other
Cons
Other
My advice is apply for the internship, go for the challenging interview and do your internship there. You will not regret it though it might have involved lots of heavy works.
It is a fast pace moving company with diversification at workplace.Good Management whom always mentor.The working environment is working long hours is typical in the department that I attached.
I hope the schlumberger company can get me to work with it. And i will not miss any opportunity if i can work there. That’s just a review of me thank you
the overall environment is good
From money basis is fine

From office environment basis is excellent

I will recommend this company to job seekers, however you need to handle the pressure and shift time as well
Highly skilled and dynamic work environment....
Resourceful, and committed community where you will be able to continually advancing knowledge of relevant technologies......
Company provides very good benefits for employee and family.

The hardest part of the job is working in a fast pace environment. and the most enjoyable part is working as a team with a supportive Superior.
In Schlumberger, I did work order for the delivery of the goods to the exact location & manage day to day tracking shipment in excel. Other than that, I have learn more on logistics process which how the items have been post by using ship,air freight and trucking.
It was very difficult at first but when I start Getting into the work I gain a perfect time management experience and fast typing skills as Microsoft soft advanced was really great knowledge
Excellent company to work for however the focus is purely and entirely on profits. Employees are just numbers and easily removed for the sake of profits.
Pros
Excellent renumeration packages. Continuous training provided which is a positive.
Cons
Work life balance is non existent, SLB expects you to work 24/7, Office politics is rampant with negative office atmosphere.
I have learn more about the company and its help me improve my skills and abilities during my internship. I have been working with good working environments and helpful coworkers.
I gained a lot of experience during my internship. The staffs are so friendly and they will help you even if they are busy during peak season. The working hours is flexible and the environment is very friendly.
Everyday you need to multitasking and need to deliver the task within a short time, Got a very helpful colleague and supervisor. Very friendly and teamwork is very important.
Pros
Flexible Time
Cons
life-work balance
I enjoyed working for Schlumberger about 15 years and the only reason I'm going to resign from my current role is only due to immigration and joining my family in UK as I have received my UK visa and work permit recently.
Legal Department in Schlumberger was really good. They never left you hanging and always give a hand to guide you. I learn alot in this company as well.
the best company ive ever work for
i learned doing witholding tax and their system

working environment is good, pantry is big.

every thursday got free food
The best place to working, employee
Give opportunities and very challenge, strictly health and safety, good facilities and environment .good benefit
Flexible timing and open work environment, extra allowances and definitely the ethical and diverse culture around the world. The team comprise with different backgrounds and outstanding teamwork whether it is month end peak or usual timing. Sometimes complexity is outside the scope but make me understand the business operations and the needs of the systems.
Raw data is the main challenge but it is a crucial part on how to understand better at handling and transforming the data into a useful information. It takes time to get the right data in order to avoid useless data being visualized and sometimes there are a lot of data to be handled.
Being the first company I ever worked with, although just as an intern, I value the people of the company the most. Regardless of their position, they would always treat us the same and would always give warm welcome to new comers.
Offer flexibility in working hours as long as you can deliver the job that was given to you. Challenging work tasks and face paced work environment. Opportunity to deal with high demand and high expectations of clients and manager.