Schlumberger

Schlumberger Employee Reviews

Malaysia137 reviews

Found 137 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,461 reviews

Excellent workplace with plenty development and advancement opportunities

I've been at Schlumberger for a number of years and couldn't be happier. The workload is somewhat heavy but this makes every day interesting and the opportunities for personal development and career advancement are excellent

Pros

fast paced environment with loads of opportunities for the right people

Cons

Need to be very comfortable with change

Toxic environment, poor management skills & worst HR team

Used to be an amazing company before year 2018. Nowadays the environment is very toxic ( due to everyone trying to survive from not getting fired). The leader are being selfish rather than being a leader. Playing the blame game and also trying not to look bad from the higher management. HR supposed to be the place where employee feel safe for help and support but become the worst department to discuss with. Many amazing people and seniors quit or being release.

Provide enough training, good management

Good management, fast-paced environment, friendly, good colleagues, provide good allowance and benefits, very good for first career build for internship student

Interesting experienced as an Engineering intern.

Stressful working environment but if you know how to tackle the situation you will always find ways to make your work less stressful. If you have zero knowledge about your job scope, Schlumberger provides the best study materials.

Pros

High allowance

Cons

no fixed working hours

cnc

i have worked in Schlumberger malaysia this is a very good company for working . very safe working zone and maintenance of machines and cranes are very safe

Exposed to lots of experience

Good environment and professional working experience. I have been working there under 3 months contract. I learned a lot within 3 months under HR team. Despite of the work load, the experience still a memorable one.

productive and self improvement

i have gotten so much information and knowledge plus I gain a different perspective of the industry. Handled the preparation of the offshore jobs in term of documentation and tools maintenance with planning. I have learned to be self-accountable and always be ready attitude with weekly presentations.

Pros

self improvement, train to work under pressure, fast paced

Cons

a bit stressful

about working at schlumberger

Because I really enjoy working schlumberger because of the rules and management that is very good and responsible for its employees. and can provide broad insights for each employee. I have felt working like a family, on location and at the base

Pros

Other

Cons

Other

Best place for Internship

My advice is apply for the internship, go for the challenging interview and do your internship there. You will not regret it though it might have involved lots of heavy works.

Fast Pace,Multicultural & A wonderful experience

It is a fast pace moving company with diversification at workplace.Good Management whom always mentor.The working environment is working long hours is typical in the department that I attached.

I can working with team

I hope the schlumberger company can get me to work with it. And i will not miss any opportunity if i can work there. That’s just a review of me thank you

Worth a try

the overall environment is good From money basis is fine From office environment basis is excellent I will recommend this company to job seekers, however you need to handle the pressure and shift time as well

Good place to be for a startup

Highly skilled and dynamic work environment.... Resourceful, and committed community where you will be able to continually advancing knowledge of relevant technologies......

Multinational Company with Good Benefits

Company provides very good benefits for employee and family. The hardest part of the job is working in a fast pace environment. and the most enjoyable part is working as a team with a supportive Superior.

Logistics is the best to learn!

In Schlumberger, I did work order for the delivery of the goods to the exact location & manage day to day tracking shipment in excel. Other than that, I have learn more on logistics process which how the items have been post by using ship,air freight and trucking.

First working experience

It was very difficult at first but when I start Getting into the work I gain a perfect time management experience and fast typing skills as Microsoft soft advanced was really great knowledge

Work life @ Schlumberger

Excellent company to work for however the focus is purely and entirely on profits. Employees are just numbers and easily removed for the sake of profits.

Pros

Excellent renumeration packages. Continuous training provided which is a positive.

Cons

Work life balance is non existent, SLB expects you to work 24/7, Office politics is rampant with negative office atmosphere.

Good working experience

I have learn more about the company and its help me improve my skills and abilities during my internship. I have been working with good working environments and helpful coworkers.

Fun Place to work and a very good culture

I gained a lot of experience during my internship. The staffs are so friendly and they will help you even if they are busy during peak season. The working hours is flexible and the environment is very friendly.

Fast Paced

Everyday you need to multitasking and need to deliver the task within a short time, Got a very helpful colleague and supervisor. Very friendly and teamwork is very important.

Pros

Flexible Time

Cons

life-work balance

Schlumberger is great company

I enjoyed working for Schlumberger about 15 years and the only reason I'm going to resign from my current role is only due to immigration and joining my family in UK as I have received my UK visa and work permit recently.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Schlumberger. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits