Schlumberger
Coronavirus update
Information from Schlumberger:

Schlumberger Employee Reviews in Kemaman

Kemaman12 reviews
I hope the schlumberger company can get me to work with it. And i will not miss any opportunity if i can work there. That’s just a review of me thank you
Because I really enjoy working schlumberger because of the rules and management that is very good and responsible for its employees. and can provide broad insights for each employee. I have felt working like a family, on location and at the base
Pros
Other
Cons
Other
Everyday you need to multitasking and need to deliver the task within a short time, Got a very helpful colleague and supervisor. Very friendly and teamwork is very important.
Pros
Flexible Time
Cons
life-work balance
Have a lot of benefit for the workers.

Learn a lot of skill that needed especially when working in oil and gas sector

Good management, from from top management to engineer and to operator.
Pros
Good Management
Cons
Short breaks
previously im doing mwd tools with schlumberge about 6 years and wireline 4 years. entertain client during inspection or function test of equipment. im enjoy with offshore working enviroment.
Pros
permenant
Good exposure for a trainee program. They are very professional on tackling every tasks from a simple to a very crucial tasks. helpful and friendly clerks.
SLB is great school for who wants to learn and grow fast in his professional career. You are being watching always by your managers and the management system is truly based on the MBO system. On top of being a perfect technical school, SLB also has a real international work atmosphere which helps you to get familiar with all types of cultures.
The most enjoyable part of the job as field engineer is traveling around the world which makes your life adventurous.
Pros
good salary, traveling, knowing different cultures
Cons
no work-life balance
Although the company rewards new and fresh engineers, you need to have a strong drive and urgency within to take full use of the facilities and training provided by SLB
Pros
Excellent career growth opportunities
Cons
Work/Life balance
I loved my job.I had chance to face so many challenges. I met people from different countries and learnt a lot from them. I learnt to settle a task within a short time frame. I also involved in multi tasking while working onshore and offshore. The safety level of petroleum field is very high. I managed to learnt all the safety procedures that should be maintained while working.I thank Schlumberger Drilling for the great chance.
Excellent opportunity where I get to learn many new skills, obtain knowledge and hands-on experience
Vast international exposure,had the opportunity to work and attend training in various countries (Abu Dhabi,USA,Russia and China)

Experience various culture
Pros
Excellent company in terms of skill and benefits
Cons
Afraid of the long term exposure to radiation
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Schlumberger?
works as product engineer for omron . job responsibility are to ensure all electronic products are met customer requirements.
Alot of challenging during working with Schlumberger specially the environments the times of working stay offshore for long time but and the end of job you will feel you accomplish something good and get a good treatment from the mangers.