Schlumberger
Coronavirus update
Information from Schlumberger:

Schlumberger Employee Reviews in Petaling Jaya

Petaling Jaya10 reviews
the overall environment is good
From money basis is fine

From office environment basis is excellent

I will recommend this company to job seekers, however you need to handle the pressure and shift time as well
1. Learned how to manager timing during month end closing.
2. adopted to flexible environment

3. hardest part was to accept shift working hours. ( Europe Timing)

4. Fun and gossips free work culture.
Pros
Free food all the time.
Cons
Medical benefits.
Good company to have a start your career with a good career plan. Work and tasks are challenging and there is always something new to learn. Lots of training and resources to brush our knowledge.
Pros
Decent benefits and care for employee.
Cons
Oilfield business cycles - downturns are always difficult, upturns are always stressful!
Working at Schlumberger has taught me a lot especially in terms of mental. I worked during the night shift from 12.30pm to 9.30pm. The journey to get to SLB office in Petaling Jaya was quite far from where I stay.
In General Accounting department, I was able to manage my assignments quite well. However, as it was a routine work, it sometimes taught me to handle my work efficiently and effectively.

Besides, I have made good friends with some of my other colleagues from other departments as well. I could adapt with the culture easily too.

The best part of working there is they provide their employees with table tennis, snooker and etc. for us to play while having free times in between work.
Pros
Free food on Thursdays
Cons
No work-life balance
Motivating employees and projects - Conducive working environment equipped with leisure room, games and sports for stress relieving - Flexible working time - Vase opportunity to learn new tools, system and languages - Cool boss
i love working in the environment of Schlumberger because they have a flexible working time, team building opportunities and good seniors who willing to guide their juniors.
Pros
Flexible working time
Cons
far from my house
Productive and fun workplace. The culture of Workplace Options is positive, supportive and encourages departmental growth.

Like any other employer, your growth within the organization depends on your ability to take initiative, be flexible, professional and have great work ethic.
Since it is a multinational company, the environment is very different with other companies.

The managers are all nice and the colleagues are very welcoming and good. I really enjoyed working there.

Even though im an intern there, they didn't treat me differently, we got the same tasks as the executives.

I learned a lot of things in Schlumberger.
Pros
Good environment
Cons
Insecure job
A great workplace with great environment for workers that will not get stressed so easily. They provide activities places such as table tennis table, cafeteria with snacks replenished often.
Excellent opportunity where I get to learn many new skills, obtain knowledge and hands-on experience
The staff works diligently cooperative and friendly