Schlumberger
Information from Schlumberger:

Schlumberger Employee Reviews for Intern

Intern12 reviews
Malaysia12 reviews
It is a fast pace moving company with diversification at workplace.Good Management whom always mentor.The working environment is working long hours is typical in the department that I attached.
It was very difficult at first but when I start Getting into the work I gain a perfect time management experience and fast typing skills as Microsoft soft advanced was really great knowledge
I have learn more about the company and its help me improve my skills and abilities during my internship. I have been working with good working environments and helpful coworkers.
Legal Department in Schlumberger was really good. They never left you hanging and always give a hand to guide you. I learn alot in this company as well.
the best company ive ever work for
i learned doing witholding tax and their system

working environment is good, pantry is big.

every thursday got free food
The working environment is amazing, everyone is so motivating and it inspires me so much. The company provides enough allowance for interns as well as providing medical allowances every month. The management is very well organised with a set of systems that is used through out all companies in different countries.
Pros
Free gym access, authorities in making decisions.
i love working in the environment of Schlumberger because they have a flexible working time, team building opportunities and good seniors who willing to guide their juniors.
Pros
Flexible working time
Cons
far from my house
good company Working with vibrant international people and other co worker that is willing to help from the very basic to learn more and exposure with Career opportunities
Productive and fun workplace. The culture of Workplace Options is positive, supportive and encourages departmental growth.

Like any other employer, your growth within the organization depends on your ability to take initiative, be flexible, professional and have great work ethic.
Good exposure for a trainee program. They are very professional on tackling every tasks from a simple to a very crucial tasks. helpful and friendly clerks.
A great workplace with great environment for workers that will not get stressed so easily. They provide activities places such as table tennis table, cafeteria with snacks replenished often.
Totally love the work environment in the Schlumberger. Every accountant is provided with one laptop and extra screen while working. And the working space is huge.
Pros
Free snacks - Could take it as a breakfast or teatime
Cons
Intern relationship with permanent employees are not that close. They all have their own group.